Chapter 10

Alices POV:

I woke up to the blazing sound of my alarm 5:43AM

“shit!” I shout to myself realizing I was late for my collage classes. I laid awake in bed staring at the white wall above me. “ugh”, I thought. My back and legs screamed with a surreal pain that felt like I had been running 1000miles. Last night was just.. 

unbelievable. Niall had touched me like no one had before. I had had sex before but nothing like this. The way we fit together when we slept was like I had found an empty piece of me that was missing. The empty black part of my soul was filled in with his peace, love and happiness.

I looked over at my clock to check the time again, 6:03AM.

Damnit. I hop up out of my bed and pull out some black jeans and start dressing myself. I put on a random white shirt and pop on a black beanie. I take myself out of my room and into the bathroom, put on some mascara and just end up calling it good.

Down the stairs I go.

I look over and see Arabella and Emma asleep on of eachother. I go into a kichen pondering weather to eat something or not. I check my phone for the time, 6:18AM.

Nah.

I grab my keys and run out to the car.

The rain has been pouring down for the whole night and it been on and off for days, I just hope it doesn’t affect the roads too much.

I sit in and start driving.  The windows in the car are hard to look out hence the hard rain. I start to zone out and drive out of the freeway. I feel mildly lightheaded and a really little nautious. I step out of my car onto the sidewalk. Losing my step I slip head first onto the sidewalk.