Chapter 5

Chapter 5 

EMMAS POV: 

Its been a solid 3 weeks since the accident. Niall and Harry have been checking in and coming over every so often. Its been hard going places with them, since it seems that wherever they go a parade of girls start to follow. Its weird to think thats basically just like how Alice and i were just a few months ago. Its crazy, and its all because of the accident. 

Ive been going to Physical Therapy a lot and i think I'm almost ready to get out of my chair. Thats weird because i never pictured myself in a wheelchair, not until now.. But enough is enough. Its time for me to start walking again. 

Niall and Alice have been the ones taking me there and helping me the most, its been easier getting better with their help, but i don't want it anymore. and i have an idea, Well, its almost christmas, and i want to go up to Niall, Harry, Alice, everyone, and stand up. It would be like a christmas mericle. 

But thats a long ways away and i don't have to think about it now and right now,

Im hungry. 

I could smell the infamous smell of Alice's cooking. Was it Stew? Soup? Soup. Definitely tomato soup.  

"That smells really good!" I tell her as i roll into our little kitchen. 

"oh hey, thanks! How was therapy today? Sorry i couldn't come." 

"No it was good. My leg hurt a little more today but its getting better."

"Thats good to hear, soon you'll be running around everywhere!" And i could tell by the expression in her voice she was probably more excited than me. "Harry passed by today, asking if he could drive you to Therapy but you had already left. He didn't have anything else to do so he stayed for lunch." She set down some soup for me.

"Oh thats cool.. How is he? I haven't seen him for a while..." 

"Well you know he's good. He  Wanted to see you again too." 

"He did??" 

"Obviously why do you think he wanted to drive you to therapy??"

"Oh right..  We just haven't hung out in a while i wasn't quite sure he actually cared anymore."  

"Well good news he actually does and he wants to meet up. So go make yourself look good because i set you up a date in 1 hour."

"Wait WHAT?!" I shouted as food came out of my mouth and my eyes open at the thought of me going on a Date with Harry Styles.  "well is that all you did? set up a date?" 

she took a seat, "actually no. Harry and i have a lot in common. we had a really good conversation." 

"oh.. well thats nice i guess. so where are Harry and i going for our date?"

"i have no idea. he didn't say. just put on a nice outfit, then you'll be covered."

HARRYS POV:

I stopped by Emma and Alice's today. Emma wasn't there so i sat and chatted with Alice. I really didn't know that i had so much in common with her. we talked about everything, Books, movies, we told jokes, we talked about everything. i really want to take emma to a museum but I'm not really sure how she would react, I'm sure alice would like it thought. maybe ill just have to find a way to make alice come with us.. 

i drive into there drive in and park my car. as I'm walking up to the door i can hear Alice shouting to emma from the other room. 

"EMMA ARE YOU READY H.S IS HERE." 

I straighten out my blazer as the door opens to Alice with a slice of Pizza.

"wet hey hey hello there!" she starts out

"Hi! how are you? even though i saw you like 2 hours ago haha.."

"I'm good! Emma is Almost ready she'll be coming out now."

she states as a well-dressed Emma comes out. she looks me up and down before she speaks,

"hey! where are we going tonight?"

"well-' i scramble for words " well i thought we could go somewhere cool.. like i don't know.. hum the great british museum?" 

emma looked at me weird, and I'm sure Alice noticed because she looked concerned and said, 

" oh Emma thats a great place to go! i remember when i went there when i was 8 it was really nice.."

she looked me in the eye and i say, 

"then why don't you go with us then ALice? it will be fun.." 

" well I'm not properly dressed for it.." she responded as she looked down at her black jeans and white shirt. 

"its okay, just put on a jacket come on."

Emma looked at me with a mix face of anger and jealousy.  

Alice put on some boots and started walking out the door and towards the car.

"you coming Emma?" i say. remembering that i was totally neglecting her before.

" well since it seems like it will be fun with me, i think you would have a lot more fun with Alice."

she angriley states as she closes the door on me. i look and see Alice smiling at me from the car door. 

yeah, this was going to be fun.