Chapter 2

Your perfect for me fanfic:

Chapter 2 

Emma's POV

(probably should have made this clear in the last chapter but the main girl characters name is Emma:) 

"What. Where am i?"  

I look over and im in a bed thats clearly not mine. No one else seems to be in this room. I look up and I see my left leg lifted high and a cast on my right collar bone. 

"Wait. What even is going on?" 

I think someone heard me because a tall blonde girl walked in. I think shes a nurse. 

"Oh your awake! How are you feeling?" 

"Uhm i dont know? im okay? I guess... Wait, what happened? Where am i? I... Im really confused" 

"Well it looks like, miss.Emma, you were running down the road crying, and you clearly didnt see a car comming and it hit you! And you completly blacked out."

Well that explains that. But i still wanted to know more,

"Oh, well what happened after i blacked out?" 

"Oh! Well then the people who hit you with their car and the people around you called an ambulance and you were brought here."

"Wait so im here alone?" 

"Oh no! Someone called your roommate and shes in the food court! Ill go get her!" She said while running out of the room. Well she was very excited. I wonder why. My head really hurt. Probably more than a migraine would. Ugh. why did i have to get hit with this car. Maybe if i just lay down for a bit then it will be better....

I woke up to the sound of crunching popcorn and the sound of the Adventure Time theme song playing on the mini TV in the hospital room.

"Well hello there sleeping beauty! I thought you'd never wake up! I already watched like 11 episodes..."she said as she flashed a half smile.

Haha typical Alice.. 

"Yeah..  hah.. what happened to me? Im still really confused.." 

"No oh my god Emma that doesn't matter you have no idea how lucky you are." 

"uhh Lucky? I didnt think having broken ribs and legs would be very lucky, Why??"

"Oh my god Emma. No you dont understand. HARRY FUCKING STYLES HIT YOU WITH HIS CAR."

"wait. What." 

"YOU HEARD ME. H A R R Y  S T Y L E S WAS DRIVING THE CAR AND HE WASNT REALLY PAYING ATTENTION BECAUSE HE WAS TALKING TO N I A L L  H O R A N.  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANNS?!?"

"Oh my god."

"Yeah oh my god."

Harry styles hit me with his car.

Harry Styles hit me with his car. 

Harry Styles hit me with his Car.