Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Niall's POV:

I looked over at Alice sitting next to Toby then looked back at Emma. "Wait, what? What are you talking about?"

"last year, Alice got.. Really.. Sad." She said scrambling for words, "She got Like really sad.. really sad. She wouldn't Eat, wouldn't sleep, didn't go to school, her skin was moldy and blue, and pale. I would hear her cry every night. All she did was sit in her room and drink. Just drink. It was like, she would go somewhere saturday night and only come back on Wednesday night, so drunk she couldn't even remember her own name. All we would do was fight; I would get mad at her for not coming home and she'd lash out at me for worrying about her. She had no motive in life anymore. Then one day when I got home, I saw her locked in the bathroom. I kept knocking on the door but she wouldn't answer, so I called Toby and he knocked down the door to find her soaked in her own blood. She tried to kill herself. We rushed her to the hospital. After that day she was put in the treatment facility for 2 months, she came out a new person, but she couldn't do most of the things she loved. So she found new motives, thats why every friday where she used to go out too bars she goes to the coffee shop and sings, and thats how she gets her money. I thought she was getting better but.. Now i don't know.." She looked over at me and gave me her hand gesturing for me to help her up. "Alice is very... complicated. You never know what you are going to expect. I mean, we can be mad at her for a lot of things she's done, or we can just accept her for the wonderful person she can be."

"Oh im sorry i had no idea.." I looked down.

"Its not me you need to say sorry too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS. SO! It has been a while! But i am back! So i sorta thought i was giving up on this story but since so many people have said they liked it i decided to keep going! Dont forget to give me some recomendations/ideas on what tou would like to see for the future of this story:) THANKS!