1 year and nine months ago

That party was crazy! It's amazing! It's probably one of the best things I've ever been too! I usually don't go to high school parties, but ever since I've been hanging out with Adam, it seems a lot more people have been inviting me places, and know who I am. Not that I fantasize about being popular, but I guess I know what all the hype is about.

I begged Leo to come with me, but I know these parties aren't his scene. He let me go with a kiss on the forehead, and told me to be careful. I teased him about acting like my dad, and went to the party.

"Hey babe! Having fun?" Adam greets me from behind and kisses my neck.

"Mmm, yes I am." I grin. "Where have you been?"

"Playing pool with some of the guys? You want to play?"

I laugh at him. "I don't even know how!"

"Don't worry, I'll teach you. You know I'm the master in all things."

I roll my eyes. "Don't get cocky on me now."

"Never." He picks me up and twirls me around, so he could give me a kiss on the lips. It was soft at first, but it got kind of aggressive, which I liked. I kissed back harder and he shoved me against the wall. His hands ran up and down my body, and I dropped my drink on the floor just so I could run my fingers through his hair. Just as things started to heat up, his hands found his way to my butt, and I started to feel the alcohol controlling me.

I tried to raise his hands up, but he wouldn't budge. So I had to stop kissing him. "Adam? Adam? Could you stop that?"

"Why?" He moans. "It feels so good." He pushes his groin on me harder.

"Ugh, no. Adam!" I push him off of me with all my strength.

"What the hell is your problem?!" He spits at me.

"No! What the hell is yours? When a girl says no she means no, asshole!" I take the nearest plastic cup and throw it at is face. "We're done."

"Fine!" He yells after me, but I'm already out the front door.

I can't believe I liked that creep. People can be so deceiving. I pull out my cell phone to call someone for a ride, but it's dead. Great. I don't really know anyone else at this party, and it's way too far to walk home. I guess I'm going to have to ask Adam for a ride.

I go back inside. Now, the party doesn't seem as much fun anymore. Instead of looking glamorous, it looks hot and sweaty. The smell of alcohol and vomit fill the air, and I'm starting to feel dizzy.

"Do you know where Adam is?" I ask one of his friends playing pool.

"He's upstairs." He replies, and then goes back to ignoring me.

I shove through the crowd and finally reach upstairs. I look through three rooms, and each one I looking in, I'm more and more disgusted by what's in there. I'm about to leave until I hear Adam's name. Oh no. Please don't let me see what I think it is.

I open one of the last doors upstairs and it was a bathroom. A bathroom with Adam having sex with another girl in the bathtub. Is that Amber?

"You're a piece of crap." I tell him and rush out of there. I need to leave this party as soon as possible.

"Juniper! Juniper! Come back!" I hear Adam screaming after me.

Forget him. I'm walking down the sidewalk and nothing he can say can make me come back. I hear the sound of footsteps behind me and I'm suddenly stopped in my tracks. Adam is grabbing my wrist and pulls me back towards him.

"Don't ever walk away from me when I'm talking to you."

"You're a piece of-" I don't finish my sentence because I'm completely in shock. One moment I was looking straight ahead, and the next I'm looking to the side. My cheek is throbbing and I bet it's red. "Did- did you just slap me?" I'm in shock.

"Yes, and don't make me do it again!" He sneers at me. "I can't believe you're doing this to me? I really,really like you. You make me feel like a completely different person." He zips up his fly.

"Clearly." I say disgusted. Tears fill my eyes, and I place a hand on the cheeks that was just hit.

"Oh baby, please don't cry. I didn't mean it, I just didn't know what to do to make you listen." He tries to hug me, but I take a step back.

"Y-you don't hit a girl to make her listen. You hit a girl because you're a terrible human being."

All of a sudden his personality does another one eighty, and he shoves me to the ground. "I freaking care about you. You made me do this. Not me. And if I want you, I'm going to have you! You're nothing without me!" He screams at me. His face is all red and veins are popping out of his neck.

I don't know what to do. I-I don't know what to do.

"Now dust yourself off, and come back inside." He glares at me in disgust, and walks back inside the house.

"Anybody? Please help." I whisper as I shake in horror of what just happened to me.