☀️Epilouge

It was in a park. The park was simple. The park was just like any other park you would pass by on a drive. But on that day the grass was greener than normal. The orchids had just bloomed the day before. The water seemed like it was glistening and the sky seemed too blue. There were parents with their children, teenagers hanging out, couples, joggers, runners, walkers, friends. It was a normal park.

On that day Juny and Leo were taking a walk. Not on the path like most people though. They liked to walk on the grass, pet the dogs, giggle at the babies. Well Juny liked to do that, Leo mostly just watched her. But today he seemed off, Juny noticed. He was a little more fidgety, his body was clenched, and his breathing was off.

Something was wrong and Juny should know. She's been with the guy since forever.

"Juny!" Leo calls out to her. The small brown haired girl steps away from a cute Pomeranian and joins her boyfriend by a tree. The petals were already falling from the large tree making the grass look like a mush of green and pink.

Juny looked up at the tall black haired boy. "Yes?"

As soon as Leo looked into her curious brown eyes he relaxed. He has known this girl since forever, he shouldn't be is nervous, but he was.

"Juny... I want to give you everything. Everything that I have and everything that I am. I want you to be happy and even though I never thought this would be me" Leo adjust his black tee shirt and gets down on one knee.

"No Leo!" Juny tries to pull him off the ground. "Don't do this! Don't you dare do this!"

Leo laughs at her and gets back down on one knee. He's laughing because this tiny girl, this amazingly beautiful tiny little girl, is not strong enough to pull him anywhere. And they both know that.

"Juny, will you marry me?" Leo ask her with the biggest grin on his face.

Juny puts her hands on her face and slowly spins around in a circle. "Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me!? You want to marry me?" She throws her hands in the air."Me?"

Leo laughs again. "Of course you. Who else would I marry?"

Juny stares in his blue eyes seriously. But she too, couldn't resist a small smile.

"Everything?" She slyly ask him.

Leo nods and she grins at him.

"A house?" She ask him and jumps behind the tree.

Leo stands up from his knee and chases her around. "The biggest one!"

"Kids?" She squeals as she dodges his attempt to grab her.

"Seven of them." He replies.

"A dog? Like one of those golden retrievers every tv family seems to have?"

"Of course." Leo tells her as he sneaks up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist.

"Leo!" She giggles.

He kisses her on the cheek. "A big fucking house." He kisses her on her nose. "Seven fucking kids." He kisses her on her forehead. "One of those fucking golden retrievers."

Juny grins at the love of her life. "I'll marry you you idiot. You know I could never say no."

Leo winks at her. "Of course."

He pulls out a small black leather box from his pocket. "It's not much but-"

"It's beautiful because you gave it to me."

He gives her a peck on the lips. "And my life will always be beautiful because you're in it."