3

Alex and I decided to switch out so now I'm in the back and she is sitting passenger.

I decide to vlog the trip bc I will upload it to my channel I currently have 500,467 new friends with the youtube community.

" Alex in like a hour you need to take your turn because Kyle looks like he is dying." I say over the music.

She responds with ," Fine if I take my turn in the next hour I will drive the rest if the way, ok?" " ok"

*                                                   *

Currently I'm half asleep in the back seat while Alex is driving. Kyle is in control of music which is the reason I'm sleeping.

* Three hours later *

I woke up and Kyle was knocked out and I realized we were pulling in somewhere
So I screamed, " KYLE! WE ARE HERE!"

His immediate response was to sit up but he was stopped by the seat belt. Kyle responded with some sense of humor saying," Well, at least we know the seat belts work." Alex and I started laughing.

Once we were finished laughing we all got out of the car and grabbed our stuff, we were staying at a hotel near Jeydon's house.

We all ended up sharing a condo bc all of MDE was going to stay in one place so I Called dibs on the main bedroom, Alex and Kyle shared the bunk beds then everyone else slept where they wanted.

* The Next Morning *

Once I woke up I knew I had major bed head. So I went to the my suitcase and grabbed everything I needed. I then went to the bathroom and started to let the water run I was planning on taking a shower. While my water was warming up I brushed my teeth. After my shower I dressed myself. I was wearing a maroon colored crop top with black ripped jean shorts and black vans.

  For my makeup I decided To go with a more natural look so I put on foundation, powder, a little bit of blush, and mascara.
Then I brushed my hair

I walked out of the bedroom and Alex and Kyle were string on the couch watching tv I asked them if they were ready and then we left but Alex drove bc I didn't know where Jeydon lived.