Chapter 1

(Scarlet🔝!!!)
Scarlet's POV
"Come on Isabella, please come to the bar with me, I really need a drink!" I beg Isabella even though I know she won't have a drink with me.

" Scarlet unlike you I don't drink, last time i did I almost got pregnant. You're not going to get me to go to that bar!" Isabella said in annoyance.

" Whatever! You know I could get hurt if I go to a bar at night, alone, after drinking! If I get hurt it'll be your fault!" I said getting really really really pissed off. Seriously I could get killed if I go into a bar alone at night and it doesn't help that I'll be drinking! "You know what Isabella? I don't give a fuck if you come with me or not. I'm going and I'm going to get drunk, you know I only drink when I'm extremely upset about something! I don't get why you won't just have one drink with me!" She looked shocked that I yelled at her, but I didn't care. I stormed off to my car before she could respond and drove off, straight to the small bar a few miles away from Isabella and I's apartment.

====time skip to when she got to the bar====

I couldn't take it any longer, I had to have a drink. So I walked up to the bar tender, who seemed to be around 30 and was an average looking male with boring brown hair and eyes. I said  "Can I get some liquor?"  He checked me out before saying "Yeah, but aren't you a little young to be drinking?"  My response was a simple groan before I pulled out my I.D and showed it to him. Then he nervously chuckled and said "Coming right up miss."

Once the bartender left I noticed a guy sitting in the seat next to me. He had black hair and dark brown eyes. He was very muscular, and looked a few years older than me. This guy was wearing black pants, a black leather jacket, and a white tee shirt that showed off is muscular arms and tattoos. Overall he was very attractive, I could tell he wasn't my type, but he looked like he was good in bed.

"Hi." I said shyly trying to be polite and hoping that maybe I could get some dick.

"Oh, hey I'm Adam. What's your name?"
Damn even his voice was hot. I find myself fantasizing about us naked, together,
in a stranger's bed, doing some very dirty things. *wink wink*

"My name is Scarlet." I say trying to be sexy but I can tell I'm failing miserably.

"Here you go miss." The bartender said while shooting me a wink.

"Thanks!" I said and took a sip of my drink. I heard a loud noise coming from some random drunk guy a few feet away from me. I turn to look at him and I see that he had fallen over, and I can't help but giggle.

I looked back at my drink and then took at sip. It tasted kinda funny but I chalked it up to it being cheap liquor. The next thing I know my vision is blurry, and then darkness consumes me.