Chapter 9

(Scarlet's Date outfit, ignore the hair.)

Adam's POV

I can't believe she stormed off like that! I've never had anyone do that to me! But she looked so sexy walking away from me! I hadn't even gotten to tell her about the date that we where having. DAMN IT! Why does she have to be so difficult?

Zack and Jason walked into my office.

"Go find Scarlet now, bring her back to my office."

That's all I had to say before those two dorks ran off to go find the girl that I've been wanting since I was 15.

After about 10 minutes I heard Scarlet's protests. Mason came in the room with a very angry Scarlet slung over his shoulder.

"Let me go you prick!" Scarlet said while punching his back trying to get out of his grasp. It was a very funny sight.

"She tried to escape, I think you might want to talk to her."

"Yes, now leave."

Mason exited the room leaving me with Scarlet.

"Be ready in an hour, wear something nice but not to nice. Hurry."

That's all I had to say before she ran off to our room. She is so fucking adorable, even though she hates me.

----------------Scarlet's POV------------------

  After what Adam said I ran. I have a feeling that he's taking me somewhere, I kinda really need a break from this damn house. I've always hated being cramped up in houses, and I know I that this house is big but I still want to get out of it. Plus if he's taking me somewhere I can escape!

He told me to wear something nice, so I'm going to go with a simple black dress, black tight thingys, black flats that sorta look like converse, a beanie, and a black scull necklace. When I finished getting dressed I went into the bathroom to do me makeup. For my makeup I applied foundation on my pail skin, eye liner done in a car eye, mascara, black eye shadow and a dark red lipstick.

I exited the bathroom and found Adam sitting on the bed in a white button up shirt with khaki pants. You could see how built his body was through his shirt, and I must say he was looking extremely hot.

"Hey Adam."

"Hey Scarlet, you ready?"

"Yup, what are we doing?"

"We're going on a date."

"Umm, why are we going on a date?" I really really really didn't want to go anywhere with this guy! I hate him, he can't seriously think I want to go on a date with him much less marry him!

"I know you don't want to go on a date with me but to be honest you don't really have a choice."