Chapter 11

We sat in an uncomfortable silence for the rest of the ride. I could tell that he was still angry at me for yelling at him, and I was still mad at him. I honestly just wanted to go straight back to my house and sleep, forever and ever and ever, and forget that I was kidnapped by the most feared, ruthless, mean, and scary gangleader in the county.

Anyways we pulled up to a fancy looking restaurant. I could tell by how many cars where in the parking lot that it was crowded, oh great! I just loooovvvvvvveeee crowded places and lots and lots of people! (Note the sarcasm!!!)

Adam guides me into the restaurant. I already know I'm not going to be able to do this. You see, I'm not a people person, I can NOT be around more than 10 people at a time without freaking out and having a panic attack, I've never been the type of person to enjoy many people, I stay to myself a lot and only get close to one or two people at a time.

I feel my heart start to quicken, my palms become sweaty, my body starts heating up, my chest becomes heavy, and at that point I knew I was going to have a serious panic attack if I didn't get out of there.

I ran out of the restaurant as fast as I could.I didn't stop running until I found an ally, I quickly sat down against a building. My knees where up to my chest, then i realized there where tears streaming down my face and I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. But I couldn't care less I just kept repeating...

Adam's P.O.V

I'm glad I finally caught up to her. She just ran, I was afraid I would loose my princess of darkness forever. I turned the corner to the ally I knew she was hiding in. All I heard where quiet sobs and "I can't do it." repeated over and over and over again. I wanted to hug her and tell her everything was going to be alright, but I have to punish her for running.

At this point I want to find out about her, all the pain she's had, everything she likes, everything she hates, just everything. I know she's been through a lot that much is crystal clear.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you ok?" She seemed to calm down when I spoke.

"Y-yeah I'm ok."

Scarlet's P.O.V

It might seem weird but, being around him kinda helps.

I wiped the tears out of my eyes, and he said "How about we go somewhere else?"

"I know a place, but it's a little bit of a drive."

"How far away is it?"

"It's about half an hour away, but trust me it's worth it."

"How much will it cost?"

"Absolutely nothing, but it might be better if we change into something a little less fancy."

"Like what?"

"Clothes that you can wear outside, I recommend pants and a tee shirt with shoes that you can hike in." That caught him off guard, I can tell he doesn't think I'm an outdoor type person, he's so wrong.

"So we're going hiking?"

"Nope." I said popping the p. He looked confused. "Oh and if it's possible can you bring something you can play music from?"

"Sure?" He was so confused that it was hilarious. I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit.

"Come on let's go." I got up and started walking back to the car, and yes I know where we were I have a good since of direction, so I don't get lost often.

-------

Once we got back to the house I went straight up to our room and found the outfit I planned on wearing, then I put it on.

I stuffed my journal in my backpack, then went down to the kitchen and through in some water bottles and snacks

Adam wasn't far behind me. He had changed and was now wearing a pair of jeans and a black tee shirt that was tight around his body, you could see his 6 pack. He notices me staring and raised an eyebrow, so I quickly looked away blushing.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked him

"Where are we going anyways?"

"You'll see." I was honestly exited to go back, I hadn't been there in years, and I love it there!

Once we were in the car I programmed the address into the gps system, again getting a confused glance from Adam.