Part 8

~A year later~

For the past year Jake and I have been performing and just grew closer and closer.

We were going out to dinner tonight and I was trying to find something to wear. Finally I decided to where my white and yellow dress with my white and silver heels and long silver necklace. I curled my hair and swept it to the side.

Now I was just waiting for Jake to show up. I heard a knock on the door.

“Come in!”

“Hey JJ. You look amazing.”

“I wish I could see what you’re wearing.”

“I can tell you. I’m wearing a light blue cotton down, tan jeans, and black converse. I spiked my hair and I’m wearing the necklace you gave me.”

“Aw thanks. I love you.”

He gave me a kiss and said I love you too.

He took a deep breath and took my hand.

“Uh oh whats wrong??”

“Nothing. Can I ask you a question though?”

“Of course anything.”

“Well you know I love you and I can’t imagine my life without you. You’re my life, my breath, you’re my everything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you, Jeniffer Anne Lawrence, marry me?”

I was breathless. I couldn’t believe it. I just stood there for a few minutes not saying anything.

“Jake that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me but are you sure? I mean I would just be a draw back for you and I don’t…”

He cupped my face in his.

“I don’t care about any of that. I love you and I always will. I’ve always been there and I don’t plan on leaving because of something silly like that. So at the sake of rejection and even though I’m to nervous to even breath I’ll ask again. Will you marry me?”

The tears were streaming down my face now and I couldn’t contain the joy I felt.

“Yes!!”

He picked my up and twirled me. I was so happy that no words could describe the feeling.

“I swear I will make you so happy JJ. I promise!”

“You already have.”