Chapter 3: Party

Friday had finally came it felt like the week went by so slow. I would finally go to a real party tonight and God knows what. I was actually really nervous considering I didn't know Zoey that well but I wasn't gonna pass up this invite.  I had on this purple tank top with ripped  black jeans with a grey flannel around my waist, black timberlands. I didn't really know what to do with my hair so flat ironed was simple. Here I was standing in front of the mirror practicing my facial expressions. I really must be lame for me to be doing this. Buzzzz! My phone started vibrating, I check it anxiously hoping I would see her name pop up on the messages.

Zo: hey omw be outside in 10 mins.

Me:Ok

Oh my gosh, this was it my first night partying. I need to calm down I don't want people knowing I'm a nerd. I look cool now I need to act cool. I put my earphones in my ears and lie down on my bed slowly drifting away from my thoughts and nervousness.

~20 minutes pass~

I come back to my senses maybe she forgot she was supposed to pick me up. Maybe I'm not going what if she was just messing with me because she knows I'm a nerd. Thoughts started to  run wild. Maybe she...
Buzzzz! My phone vibrates again I look at it anxiously again seeing her name pop up. My heart begins to beat normally again.

Zo: outside.

I grab my bag and rush down the stairs. "See you later mom!" I yell while slamming the door. Unaware of what will happen tonight ,I try to calm myself down as I walk to the car.

I open the door only for a wave of smoke to hit my face. I start coughing and I struggle to get in "Wassup? You ready to get fucked up?"  Zoey says while smoking her blunt. "Sure" I say a bit scared. "Don't worry you'll have fun." She says as she pulls off. "Ok." I say trusting Zoey with my life tonight. The rest of the ride was full of mindless chatter about some fights and drama that happened at the school.  We pull up to the party, all that is heard is loud music and glass breaking you can tell this party is wild.  We stop the car and get out. "Are you ready?" Zo asks me. "Yup let's go!" I say excited.

We see people all in front of the house smoking weed. Zoey and I just walk past them walking inside. Zoey is greeted by a tall guy with brown hair and green eyes. His facial features are perfect he was so handsome. His body was muscular and toned. "Wassup Zoey-hello Zoey's friend," he said while winking with a smirk. I begin to blush super hard. " My name  is Autumn," I say extending my hand out. "Hi I'm Ace," he said while kissing my hand. Now I was really blushing. "Nice to meet you Ace," I began giggling. Zoey just rolls her eyes looking around. She looked lost as if she was looking for something she couldn't find. "Are you lovebirds done flirting?" Zo asks.  Ace and I just look at each other and laugh. " Can we party now?" Zo asks in a little  aggravated tone. " Yes let's go," I say while Ace takes my hand in his. Zo and Ace begin chugging down shots and alcohol. I'm sitting here trying so hard not to drink anything even though I want to feel the taste on my tongue. "Autumn, you sure you don't want anything?" Ace asks me. " I'm sure!" I lied knowing I wasn't sure I wanted adventure I wanted to try this new thing. "Come on,Autumn have fun!" She yells while downing the alcohol down. Maybe one might not be so bad. " Ok just one." I say sternly. She pours some alcohol in a cup and hands me it. At first I'm rethinking my decision but then I think why not. I take a sip as the taste of it stings my tongue and the sensation burns my throat. I didn't care I drank it all I wanted more. One shot turns into 2 then 3 then another. I lost count after 4. At this point I was pretty messed up. My head was spinning and I felt so light headed. We then go into this room where everyone is dancing all over each other, it was such a tight squeeze. Ace and I began dancing ,while Zo  was dancing next to us by herself. His hands were all over me and it felt wrong but right.

Out of nowhere the black haired girl goes up to Zoey and kisses her. They start to dance very close while their hands all over each other. I began to feel hot I keep dancing trying to ignore what I'm feeling. But I couldn't stop looking at them. I didn't understand why, it wasn't really them but the girl with Zoey. Why can't I stop staring at her beauty? I thought to myself. "Hey I'll be right back." Ace says . I nod as he walks away. Now I was really staring at her. I can't take the toxic bodies touching me all around. Mostly I can't get her out of my head... who is this mysterious girl? Ugh, Autumn, you're drunk.... why are you thinking of her? I ask myself. I look again and she's not dancing with Zoey anymore. Zoey just starts dancing with another chick. I feel myself getting hot again. I begin to make my way outside pushing past the drunk wave of bodies. I walk outside only to feel the cold breezy wind. I should have brought my jacket this flannel won't keep me warm at all.  My eyes meet with the mysterious beauty, only to see she's staring at me with a cigarette in her mouth. Nothing is said between the two of us till she breaks the ice.

"You're a dumb ass for not bringing a jacket," she says bluntly.

I shrug trying to be cool in front of her even though she's right I'm freezing. I blink for a second and the mysterious beauty vanishes from my sight. I sigh turning to the door but I'm greeted by a pair of hands gripping my waist. I turn around to see it's her again. My heart begins to race as my face turn red and hot.

"Not so cold anymore, eh?" She asked me. The beauty had a devilish smirk painted on her face. Nothing came out of my mouth since I was so stunned. Her face was perfect and it looked so smooth. Her eyes were a combination of dark forest green covered with a sea of blue. I swallowed nervously as in still admiring her beautiful face. "I-I'm A-autumn..," I say softly. She laughed in my face and shakes her head. "You're so fucking lame, Autumn." My god. The way she said my name. It felt like angels were singing. Her voice was so harsh, yet gentle.

"Leave with me."

"I can't," I say after.

"Leave with me. Now."

Never in my life has anyone was so demanding towards me. I nod and walk with her. I'm still so drunk I know but why am I doing this? Doesn't she have a girlfriend? We make our way to this black car. "Let's get out of here," she says. I still don't know her name but I bet it's beautiful. "What about zoey?" said her personal driver. Oh fuck, Zoey. She'll kill me. "I don't care, just go!" she says sternly.

After 20 minutes of just driving, we get to a destination. It was a big house, Jesus almost a mansion. The beauty grabbed my wrist and walked me inside. We go up the stairs then inside this big room. This is so unreal. As I look around, the beauty pushes me on the bed. She's on top of me and I look at her. She kisses me on my neck softly and rubs her hands against my waist. This felt different but amazing. She stops for a moment and looks at me.

"I'm Jade."

Jade. Jade kisses me and felt a wave of pleasure run over me. Jade, make me your pleasure.

~That's it if you like this story give it a favorite! :) and follow me for more updates! - xoxo Jello.