Chapter 5: Start of Something New

"Jade stop." I say laughing and kissing her.
"Make me ." She says while laughing and tickling my sides.
" Jade?" I say in a serious tone
"Yeah?" She asks
The mood had now went from laughs and fun to dullness
" Jade I..."
I tried to speak but I became nervous at the sight of her beauty.
" I ... "
I'm cut off by a sweet kiss she plants on my lips.
At this moment I'm lost for words, my heart is racing.
"Jade." I say pulling back looking in her eyes.
" I lov-

Beep! Beep! Beep!
The sound of my alarm wakes me from my pleasant dream. Immediately the memory of last night comes back to me. The gunshots the people laughing around me. The fact I ran out scared for my life and also the fact Jade called me lame. I guess I'll never be cool I thought as I get out of bed. My crazy weekend I had experienced begins to flood my mind.

"Autumn! Come eat breakfast!"My mother calls from down stairs.
I hadn't realize the time until now. I only had 10 minutes to walk to school. I run downstairs grabbing some toast.
"Autumn what were you doing?" My mother asks worried.
I'm never late but because of me being lost in my thoughts I was now running super late.
" Mom I wasn't feeling well." I told her.
It wasn't the best lie but it was the only think I could think of at the time.
She was quiet for a few seconds
"Ok are you ok now?" She asks almost as if she didn't believe me
"Yeah I feel better, I'll see you later love you mom." I say hugging her then rushing out the door.

~20 minutes later ~
I rush through the doors running to my locker. Nobody was in the hallways which meant I was extremely late this wasn't good. I grab my books and rush to class.

I open the door while Ms.Ficks is teaching.
"Autumn how nice of you to join us this morning." Ms.Ficks says with the most sarcastic tone.
"I woke up late." I say feeling embarrassed as ever.
"Autumn I'll let you off easy this time don't let it happen again. Ms.Ficks says
A bunch of people start grunting annoyed by how I got off.
"Thank you, Ms.Ficks it won't happen again I promise." I say taking my seat.

The rest of my classes flew by. Lunch was normal as Bella told me about her relationship problems. Although all day I was avoiding Zoey.

~After Lunch~
As I'm getting ready to go to my next class Zoey steps in front of me.
"Long time no speak." She says in a aggressive tone.
"I've been busy." I tell her looking her in the eyes. I wasn't lying I had been busy.... with Jade.
"Bullshit I know you got every single text." She says now looking at me coldly.
"Fine I did but why should I text my so called friend who abandon me at a party.
"Abandon? What the fuck are you talking about? You're the one who left the party". She says in confused tone.
" I didn't leave, you left. Well atleast that's what Ja-"
"Autumn Bailey report to the office you're checking out. Autumn Bailey report to the office you're checking out." The woman over the intercom says.
" I gotta go." I say walking away leaving me and Zoey confused.
"Whatever." Zoey says annoyed
I grab my bag from my locker and make my way to the office.

What did she mean by I left the party. I think to myself as I enter the office.
"Hi Mrs. Jones." I say politely. Mrs. Jones was always one of my favorite teachers her hair and eyebrows was always on point.
"Hey Autumn." Mrs. Jones says to me.
"Who is checking me out? Why am I checking out?" I ask her confused
" Do you have a female cousin?" She asks me.
Well technically I do even though I haven't seen her in a long time.
"Yes I do." I tell her.
"Okay, your ride is outside. Have a good day Ms.Bailey." She says as I walk away heading towards the doors leading outside.
I walk through the doors seeing the same black Bentley with her leaning on it smoking a cigarette. I wonder if she does this on purpose.
I continue walking to the car still nervous and frightened from last night.

She instantly spots me and I can see the intense stare coming from her cold eyes.
" Whats up ma?" Jade asks me in a chill tone.
" Why are you here? Why am I getting checked out?" I ask in a serious tone.
"Well I'm here to take you out as an apology from last night." She says while standing now in front of me stomping her cigarette on the ground.
This girl is something I swear she gonna drive me crazy I thought to myself.
"Ok." I say simply getting in the car on the passenger side.
She gets in the car and takes off almost as if she was racing for 1 million dollars.
The car ride was quiet and awkward she never once looked at me. Yet i couldn't keep my eyes from wandering to her beauty. Her black hair was swaying gracefully in the wind,she was so breathtaking .