FlashBack

I pace back and forth in my room nervous as I wait for my pregnancy test to finish analyzing.I look at the clock and it was about time for me to check it.I was really scared because one whoever would've thought I would be in this situation,then me and My boyfriend isn't ready for a child I'm just 18 I don't have a job I'm barely finished with school.I hope it comes back negative I mean if it comes back positive I'm not gonna abort the baby one because I layed down with him and two it's my responsiblity to take care of it.My alarm clock went off meaning It was time for me check my test.I ran to it and closed my eyes.I picked it up and opened my eyes I dropped my pregnancy test and fell straight to the ground.I hear my door open I look up and see my boyfriend.We been together for 3 Years and I love him so much looks like we are gonna have a family."Wassup bae"he said."Hey"I said dryly."Why you on the floor?"he asked looking at me confused.I sigh and hold my head down."We needa talk"I said getting up going to my bed sitting down."Wassup?"he asked sitting beside me putting his left hand on my thigh."I'm..."I said pausing."You're what?Gay?"he said."No"I said."then what?"he asked."I'm pregnant Trevon"I said.He looked at me and his facial expressions changed."It ain't my baby"he said firmly."Wait what you mean that baby ain't yours?"I asked."I mean that damn baby ain't mines"he yelled."This baby is yours!!you're the only nigga I been with it's not my fault yo pull out game was weak the fuck"I yelled back standing up."Lower yo fucking voice"he yelled getting in my face."No the fuck you sitting here trying me like ima HOE!You the only nigga I let fuck"I yelled.He choked me and slammed me into the wall."YOU IS A HOE!!THAT DAMN BABY AIN'T MINES SO YOU GO FIND THAT NIGGA WHO GOT YOU PREGNANT AND TELL HIM ABOUT IT!!WE DONE AND I'M NOT FINNA TAKE CARE OF THAT BABY YOU BETTA ABORT THAT SHIT HELL YOU TALKING BOUT!"he yelled tightening his grip around my neck."I'M NOT FINNA ABORT MY DAMN BABY LET ME REPHRASE THAT OUR BABY... YOU LAID ME DOWN AND YOU GOT ME PREGNANT YO SPERM WENT IN MY PUSSY AND CREATED A MOTHERFUCKING BABY!!AND TWO I'M NOT A HOE THREE I DON'T CARE IF WE DONE OR NOT THE FUCK"I yelled with tears in my eyes.At this point I was hurt like entirely how can my own Boyfriend,my firstlove,my world,my everything deny OUR CHILD.I wasn't with nobody but his ass and he wanna try me like ima hoe ok bet."You know what I'm done talking I'm finna go to my bitch house"he said pushing my head into the wall aggressively."Yo bitch?"I said."Yeah my other GIRLFRIEND"He said."So you cheated on me?"I asked as tears fell down my face."Yup"he said smirking."GET OUT FUCK YO SHRIMP DICK ASS!ION SEE HOW I'M PREGNANT EITHER YO DICK SO LITTLE IT TOUCHES YA BALLS...HELL SEX WAS WHACK ANYWAYS I'LL RAISE THE BABY BY MYSELF...AND TO BE EXACT ION EVEN THINK YOU TOOK MY VIRGINITY AND YUP I WAS FAKING DUMB ASS BITCH"I yelled.He held his chest and nodded his head 'Ok bet'.A second later I felt a slap to my face it was so hard I fell straight to the floor."FUCK YOU BITCH"he yelled.I got up and tried to punch him but he left before I could.I put my head in my hands and cry.I don't know how ima do this man smh but I guess I gotta Man up and do this shit on my own.