Chapter 2

-JaMarcus
Wassup I'm Ja'Marcus(Juh-Marcus),I'm 25 years old and I'm the older brother of Latavia,I'm 6'0,I'm fit,i work for a thug been in it since I was young,I am lightskin,my eyes are green,I have a temp,a goatee,and I'm tatted,I roll with only one nigga and that's my boy LaMonte been my nigga for awhile he the only nigga who didn't switch up on me all them other niggas did...But uhhh I stay in Orlando Florida.I took my sister in when she told me that My moms and pops shunned her hell I wasn't surprised they did the same shit to me but ion give a fuck they act like they "too good"just because they make alot of money they be forgetting the HOOD is where they grew up,They act like they all Sophisticated and all this and allat but yo I'm out Peace.

I sit in the hallway holding Honesty as she was shaking.My poor niece gon be traumatized the rest of her life,whoever did this cruel asf and ima find them and kill they ass on ME I'M NOT SPARING.I hope my sister be straight tho seeing all that blood on her mad me wanna cry but I gotta be strong thugs don't cry tbh.

"Uncle"Honesty said in a sad voice.

"Yes babygirl?"I asked looking at her.

"Is my mommie otay?"she asked.

"Yeah babygirl she aight"I said.

"But her eyes close and and what what if she don't make it"she said.I looked down at her and tears filled in her eyes.

"She gon make it Stanka..She strong she gon pull through aight?Just keep yo head up"I said lifting her chin up softly.

She stuck her head between my neck and I held her.I rubbed her curls.I feel my phone vibrate I whip it out my pocket and unlock it.I scroll down my task bar and seen a message from LaMonte.I click his message to text him back.
~Convo~
Monte😈💸🔫-She good?
Me-Ion even know man
Monte😈💸🔫-Damn I hope she straight✊💯
Me-Me too man smh
Monte😈💸🔫-How Honesty taking it?
Me-She not taking it so well she crying and everything
Monte😈💸🔫-Damn...But I should be done doing all this shit for boss man so when I finish ima come up there
Me-aight
Monte😈💸🔫-Keep ya head up Broo and I'm praying for yo sister...Wait who did this too her?
Me-aight man preciate it and ion even know that's what I wanan know ima blast that nigga ion give a fuck who he is
Monte😈💸🔫-on ma but when you find out who It is we gon fuck em up stabbing my girl
Me-Here you go😂why you just won't tell her to fwu
Monte😈💸🔫-😂I don't know but ima do it soon
Me-llf aight but aye ima see ya when ya get up here Yungin'
Monte😈💸🔫-Word✊
~End Of Convo~

I sit there another hour still no sign of the doctors coming to inform me about Tay conditions I just hope she straight man Cant loose my sister she all I got tbh.I look up and see a doctor.

"um Family Of Latavia Williams?"he said.I get up and walk up to him.

"Yeah that's me..She straight?"I asked.

"Yes but not as well..she lost too much blood and she's kinda smaller I say about 2 pounds down..but she's gonna recover soon"he said.

"Can I go see her?"I asked.

"she's probably asleep but you can try if you'd like..she's in room 104"he said.

"Preciate it"I said going to the room.I scan all the doors and spotted 104.I took a deep breath and walked inside.She was hooked up to hella machines shit was hurting me cause I'm so use to her face lighting up when she see me and her acting goofy and shit.

I walk slowly to her bed and touched her hand her eyes fluttered open and she cracked a smile.

"Hey"she said softly.

"Wassup"I said.

"am I dead?"she asked.

"Nah you just inda hospital until you recover"I said.