Chapter 1

Hey I'm Latavia(La-Tay-Viya),I'm 21 years old,I'm brownskin,Slim gotta luh booty but it's not all that big,I have long black straight hair,my eyes are brown,I'm 5'3,I stay in Orlando Florida,I'm single TBH I haven't been in a relationship since me and Trevon broke up,I'm not close to none of my family members except for my brother he been there with me through my whole pregnancy I love him so much...My daughter Honesty she's 3 now and she's soo beautiful 😍lord knows I love my daughter we had a patchy life in the beginning but we got through it I got a job and I make alot of money where I work at...But uh that's my little introduction I'm out Dueces✌.

-Latavia
I wake up to hear my daughter screaming.I jump up quick and run to where she was once I get there I see Trevon.Wtf do he want and how he get in my house?We don't need him we straight on our own.

"mommie!!he twied to pick me up"she said with her pinky in her mouth.I picked her up and she tucked her head between my neck.

"What are you doing here?And how did you get in?"I asked.

"I came to see my daughter..and it's easy remember I use to pick locks"he said.

"Oh well she don't wanna see you"I said rolling my eyes rocking her.

"Yes she do"He said walking up to me.I took 3 steps back and he just looked at me.

"No she don't...it's not yo baby remember?Yeah I remember exactly I remember when you called me a Hoe"I said.

"I was just mad"he said.

"Nah you wait 3 years to pop back up in our lives?Man gone with all that we good..we been good and we gon always be good"I said.

"I wanna be in her life"he said.

"You should've thought of that when I first got pregnant"I said.

"But Tavia?"he said."What Trevon?"I said.

"I miss you"he said.

"Ohhhh Forreal"I said laughing.

"Yes man stop laughing that shit ain't even funny the fuck"he said.

I closed Honesty ears"Don't be cussing around her"I said mugging him.

"Baby"I said tapping her back.

"Ma'am"she said lifting her head up.

"Go upstairs to mommies room ok"I said putting her down."Otaaay"she said hugging me.I kissed her on her cheek."I wove you stanka Pooh"I said in a baby voice tickling her a little.She giggled and smiled hard"I wove you too mommiee"she said kissing my cheek.She went upstairs and I sat on the couch.

"So as I was saying.."he said.

"Ok look I don't care what you're saying Trevon you can't change the past ok?the shit you said to me still in my head..That shit hurt me deep down inside you was my firstlove and you finessed me like I was a Hoe knowing damn well that baby was yours..you cheated on me..you betrayed me..and I really don't wanna be talking to you right now"I said getting up about to walk in the kitchen.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him."I'm sorry I love you"he said biting his bottom lip.

"What is love?You just saying that shit cause you like how it sound...You don't even mean it forreal forreal.."I said getting out of his grip.

"Well can I atleast make it up to you?"he asked.

"No Trevon I'm done!I don't care about you anymore I don't care about us!!I lost the trust of my family because of YOU I had to be a single mother because of YOU!I cried allnight over YOU!I'm done with you I don't give a fuck about YOU.. Ok?Alright?"I yelled a little.