Chapter 5

-Latavia
I wake up to find myself on top of Lamonte.The kiss kinda threw me off because one I don't know,Two I still don't know,and three I still don't have a fucking clue.I softly get off Lamonte and start walking, I bumped something hard and fell.

"Ouch"I groaned.

"Tavia?Thats you"I heard Lamonte say in his sleepy voice.

"uh yeah"I said clearing my throat.

"Where you at?"he asked.

"over here by the table...I have to use the bathroom"I said.

"Damn the lights still out?"he asked.I heard his footsteps come to me and he kicked me.

"Ouch"I yelled.

"Oh shit my bad Tavia"he said picking me up.

"and yes obviously the lights are still out"I said.

He smacked his lips."You have Flashlights?"I asked.

"You look like a flashlight Bright ass"he mumbled.

"Aye I heard you"I said.

He laughed "Yeah I got one..Somewhere in the Basement"he said putting me down.

"This the bathroom?"I asked feeling for the doorknob but I grabbed something else I don't know what it was but I was big."Why the hell is yo doorknob so big?"

"The doorknob behind you...Thats my dick"he said firmly.I quickly snatched my hands back.My face started to burn in embarrassment.

"so this is the door?"I said pushing it open clearing my throat.

"Yes"he said trying not to laugh.

I closed the door and Used the bathroom.Once I was done I flushed the toilet then washed my hands,I dry off my hands and open the door up.

"Where you at?"I asked.

I heard no response.

"Lamonte?"I called out.

I started walking slowly ahead not knowing where the fuck I was going.

"Lamonte"I yelled still no response."Nigga I swear to God if you tryna scare me ima beat yo ass"I mumbled.I continued to walk as my knees began to get weak.I hate being scared I swear I use to fight Marcus everytime he scared me.Something jumped out and touched me.I screamed off the top of my lungs and started punching.

"Ouch!"I heard Lamonte groan.

"Nigga don't fucking play with me like that"I said whining.

"Shit my bad"he said turning on a flashlight.

"Well atleast you found a flashlight"I said.

"Yeah..think I needa find a first aid kit...I think you fucked my face up"he mumbled.

"Aww I'm sorry"I said in a baby voice touching his face.

"Nah move"he said swatting my hand away.

"You mad at me?"I asked poking him.

"Stop"he said grabbing my hand.

"I'm sorry"I cooed.

"yeah ok"he said.I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes I don't give a fuck about him being mad.

"so what now you mad?"he asked.I rolled my eyes and started walking away.He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to him.

"What you gon ignore me?"he asked as his voice got heavy.Ian gon lie that shit gave me chills down my back.