Chapter 4

-Latavia
I pick up the broken things from the day before.Flashbacks of what happen start rushing through my head making me dizzy.I held my head and let out a deep breath.I made my way to the couch and sat down looking at the clock."Hmmm what to do...what to do"I said tapping my fingernails on the table.It's really boring asf Marcus keeping Honesty until things die down between me & Trevon,I don't blame him he don't want his niece to get hurt and I don't want my Bundles of joy to get hurt so it's a good choice.I pick up my phone and dial Marcus number.It rung twice until he picked up.

"Hello?"he answered.

"Hey"I said.

"Wassup Ugly"he said.

I rolled my eyes laughing"where Honesty?"I asked.

"Damn she at school Calm down"he said.

"Oh yeah she do have school today"I said."Yeaaa dumb ass"he said laughing.

"Shut the hell up"I said laughing.

"What you doing?"I said.

"Was finna fuck Mya...But somebody called cockblocking and shit..not gon say no names but Latavia Nicole Williams"he said.

"you just tryna be grown"I said laughing.

"Man it's been 2 months"he said."So it's been goddamn 3 years for me"I said.

"I bet you got spiderwebs na...that's what you need some DICK"He said.I laughed hard and fell to the floor.

"I'm dead ass serious"he said in a serious voice.I stopped laughing and cleared my throat.

"Oh well uh I guess"I said.

"You got Lamonte...you know you like that man"he said.

Tbh I always did have a crush on Lamonte when we was younger but I found Trevon and my feelings for him died down.But now seeing him at the hospital taking care of me made me like him again,making me jealous of that Bitch Helen.For some reason I feel like I know her from somewhere but who knows.

"helloo..earth to Latavia"he said interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh I'm sorry whatcha said?"I said.

"I said why you playing with that man emotions"he said.

"I'm not playing with his damn emotions"I said.

"Well.."he said.

"Well my ass..he have hoes and I'm not finna be one of them"I said.

"He grown"he said.

"So I'm grown and I don't have hoes"I said.

"Well maybe because you ugly"he said.

"Boy"I said laughing."what's his address?"

"he stay round the street from me"he said.

"Well I guess I'll go over there for a while"I said.

"Finna go get her some Dick"he yelled laughing.

"See Ian going just for that"I said laughing.

"Aight ima chill"he said."Well I heard a storm suppose to be happening later..so if you wanna go to his house I advise you go now"

"yeah you right"I said.I grabbed my keys and walked to the door and the power cut off."The fuck"I mumbled.I went to the breaker and turned it on.

"Fuck!"I said.

"Yo power went out too?"he said.

"Yeah man"I said.I opened the door and saw snow slowly falling."Great"