Chapter 3

-LaMonte
Wassup I'm Lamonte you don't need to know my last name it's not important but what's good?I'm darkskin not black asf but Hershey skinned,I'm 5'11,my eyes are brown no special color it's just straight brown,I gotta low cut with waves,I'm 25,Uhh I work for a thug with JaMarcus he been my boy forever we basically grew up together along With Latavia fine ass I be wanting to tell her to fwm but I figured since she got to much going on she probably will say no and me being the nigga I am I have hoes sooo yeah..but uh that should be it..Dueces✌.

I walk into Latavia's room and find her laying on the floor.She looked up at me "Help me"she said in almost a whisper.

I ran over to her and picked her up bridal style placing her in her bed.

"What happened?"I asked.I noticed she had a black eye along with a busted lip.

"He came back...He wants Honesty.."she said looking at her hands.

"Who?That nigga Trevon?"I asked.

"Yes"she said softly.

"When did he come?How long you been onda Floor?"I asked.

"A hour or two ago..and I been down here since then"she said.

"He hit you?"I asked.

"Yes"she said as her voice cracked.I went in the bathroom and grabbed a towel wetting the tip.I walked out and sat on her bed.

"Come Here"I said.She sat up and came to me.I grabbed her face softly and wiped the dried up blood off.She watched me as I did it I looked at her and she slowly cracked a smile.

"Wow..didn't know 'thugs' did things like that"she said giggling.

"Well yeah we don't"I said chuckling.

"What made you do it for me?"she said."Cause ma you don't deserve all this shit.. you deserve to be treated like a princess not a ragdoll..I respect you more than any other female because you strong independent woman,single parent but still on your feet to the fullest,you're beautiful asf and you just perfect in my eyes"I said shrugging my shoulders.

"awww thank you..You're so sweet"she said hugging me.I hugged her back and pulled away we locked eyes we slowly went in for a kiss but the door flew open making her jump.

I look and see a nurse with some paper walking over to us.She smiled at me and handed Latavia some papers.

"Hey..who are you?"she asked.

"Lamonte"I said.

"Well hey there you're very cute..Can i have your number"she asked smiling.I looked at Latavia she was mugging tf outta the nurse.I looked back at the nurse she was looking at me biting her lips.

"Excuse me Hi yes um whatcha doing?Flirting on the job?"Latavia asked.

"No ma'am I'm just asking for his number not labeled as flirting"she said.

"Yeah well it is..me and him were talking so if you'll excuse us"Latavia said shooing her away.The nurse smiled fake and grabbed the paperwork.

"Well..I guess I'll talk to you some other time Lamonte..oh yeah my name is Helen"she said putting her hand on my thigh.

"Hoe"Latavia mumbled.

"yeah well uhhh..I'll see"I said.

"Ok..Ok..Goodbye sexy"she said rubbing my thigh.

"Dumb ass Hoe"Latavia said.I looked over at her and gave her a straight face.

"The fuck you looking at me fa?Go talk to her"Latavia said standing up walking in the bathroom.