Chapter Two

Monday morning

I woke up this morning and stretched out my limbs. I winced slightly as I strained against yesterday's bruises. Grabbing my pale blue towel I got in the shower and enjoyed the way the warm water felt against my skin. I started remembering what happened yesterday. It wasn't as bad as the other days but it was still pretty bad.

*Flashback*

Fred slammed the front door walking in which caused us to all look up from what we were doing. "I need to blow off some steam," he said gruffly. He scanned the crowd and as soon as his eyes landed on me his lips turned into a devilish grin. Before I could move, he already had his hand holding painfully onto my wrist. He pulled me to the corridor. "Let me go!" I cried as I tried to squirm out of his tight grip. "Not until I'm done with you," he said. He pushed me against the wall and started to punch me. Each cry I let out his punches seemed to become harder. Luckily none of his punches left any marks except for the last one he gave me under my rib while I was still zoned out. He left me crouched over while crying and that was how my Sunday beating went.

*End of flashback*

I hurriedly finished showering and went to continue with my daily routine. Today I wore blue skinny jeans, a black tank top underneath a blue checkered flannel and black combat boots. I put my hair in a loose bun with a few strands out. I grabbed my backpack and checked the time, 04:00. I sighed a breath of relief as I ran up the stairs. I immediately started making breakfast for the Half Moon Pack aka Worst Pack Ever. The pack consisted of about 79 pack members excluding me. I finished with the food and went to set the tables. As I finished setting the tables I heard people coming down the stairs laughing and chatting. I quickly exited the house and made my way to school while eating an apple. The good thing about school days is that I don't have to make lunch since we eat in the cafeteria. Sometimes I had wished that I could eat with them because I always made good food, for example, today I made toast, bacon, eggs and filtered coffee.

I walked onto the school grounds with twenty minutes to spare. I then started to look for my besties, Addyson and Gretchen. We were best friends because 1. we understood each other and 2. we exactly didn't fit in with the 'cool crowd'. I squealed when I saw them and they squealed when they saw me. We ran towards each other and we shared a group bear hug. Addyson was from the Lightstone Pack and Gretchen was from the Redblood Pack. "Oh Izzy, it's so great to see you how was your weekend?" Asked Gretch. "Oh my it was terrible as always," I said back. "If that pack wasn't so stupid and mean th-." "Sshhhh, calm down Addy," I cooed.

We were about to move to the corridor where our class was when the doors suddenly opened and in walked the 'CPs' or the Cool and Popular. This group was apparently the coolest people in school. It consisted of four seniors and two sophomores. Namely; the seniors-Alpha Fred who happened to be quarterback of the football team, Beta Jeremy the captain of the basketball team, Gamma Jake vice captain of the football team and Lindsay queen bee of the school (and Jake's mate) ; the sophomores-Melanie captain of the cheerleading squad (and Fred's mate) and Jessica vice captain of the cheerleading squad (and Jeremy's mate).

This meant trouble so my friends and I tried to walk away as fast as we could. "Hey you three, come here," called Jake. We knew they meant us so we went back so we wouldn't get into trouble. "Where do you think you are going without greeting us?" Asked Fred with a raised eyebrow. I looked at them as I tried to think of an answer underneath their hot glares. The warning bell rang and distracted them. We used this distraction and bolted to class. "Wel-l t-hat w-was clo-se," I said trying to catch my breath. They nodded and we retreated to our tables which were in line with each other. Addyson quickly scribbled down a message on two pieces of paper.

She passed them to us. In scribbled cursive there was 'I have a feeling that they are gonna come for us'. All three of us nodded and paid attention in one of our favourite classes, History. There was a nagging thought in my head though that kept saying ' I wonder what they will do'. I pushed the thought aside and kept listening to Mr Peterson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------********************************************************

A/N

There goes chapter two. Most of this book will be in Isabella's POV but there will be some parts with other people's POV. Please vote and comment, tell me what YOU think.