Chapter Six

The next day

When I looked in the mirror this morning I noticed some changes to my appearance. Instead of my two blue eyes I saw one blue eye and one violet eye. Also my black hair seemed to have natural highlights at the tips, they were a deep blue. It was creeping me out but maybe it had something to do with the power my mom talked about on that card. I had been devising a plan to escape from this place. I really didn't know why I decided to stay this long but I guess I was waiting to get my wolf. Allison is here now so there really is nothing stopping me.

Everyday I wear my locket underneath my clothing which I found to have my family's picture inside. I also found that I can fit another picture inside too. "Hey lazy one come up here now!" I heard Fred shout. I quickly ran upstairs. "In two days, Alpha Dylan and Beta Sam of the Blue Moon Pack will be visiting to help us with our rogue problem-" "We have a rogue problem?" I interrupted. "Yes we do now stop interrupting me while I speak or else I will beat you up," he growled. "Anyway I need you to prepare bedrooms for them and to make sure the house is in good shape when they come. I also need you to stay away unless I ask for you, do you understand?" "I understand Alpha," I replied with a low voice.

"Now get out of my sight!" He screamed at me. I quickly ran back to my bedroom. "Isn't the Blue Moon Pack the strongest in the world?" Asked Allison. "Yeah it is." I answered. I sat on my bed and thought of the preparations for the next two days. Well I guess my plan is gonna have to wait. Maybe them coming could be a distraction for them so I can run away. It could work out or they could be ruining my plan.

------------_____________-------------____________---------------_______________----------------_______________----------------________________--------------

*Time skip*
Two days later

I had just finished dusting off the last picture frame in the house. This had been the last thing I had to do before the guests arrive. As I was heading to the supply cupboard to put the duster away, the doorbell rang. Almost immediately everybody sprung from their chairs and stood in the lobby to welcome them. I moved into a dark corner so I could watch. Fred opened the door and in walked two muscular guys. They both had immense power radiating off of them. I was immediately hit with an amazing and mouthwatering scent. It was the smell of peppermint and chocolate. Allison stirred and suddenly said mate!

Alpha Dylan and Beta Sam were greeted and led into the living room. All the while I noticed Alpha Dylan had this dazed and absolutely lost look on his face. "Hey Isabella come here at once!" Fred hollered at me. I quickly scurried into the room to save myself a beating. As I walked in the scent kept getting stronger. I reached him and looked down. "Go get our guests some refreshments and be snappy about it," he said while pushing me towards the kitchen. I quickly nodded and got them juice.

When I walked in they were sitting down so I went to the Beta first. He thanked me and then I went to the Alpha. I looked into his eyes and he into mine. "Mate," he said soft enough so only I would hear. My eyes widened as I processed what was happening. "Excuse me Alpha Fred, can I talk to your help for a moment?" He said his eyes never leaving me. "Sure, go right ahead," he said back. Oh no what have I done. I'm sure you didn't do anything, Allison said. I think I did. No I'm sure you didn't, Damon assured me. Huh, who is Damon? Oh that's his wolf. Oh..

We finally got to the staircase and he gently shoved me against it. He looked at me rapidly blinking before opening his mouth to speak.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------********************************************************

A/N

Please keep reading, vote and comment and tell me what YOU think.