Chapter Three

Yesterday was a disaster. Chuuya's face was heated up. He received a warm hug from the person he found annoying. He even saved him from being hurt. Something is wrong with him yesterday.

Flashback

Chuuya buried his face on Dazai's shoulder as he sobs. Dazai pats his head and comforting him. It's the first time he ever received a hug from someone, and by someone, It's even the guy he hated. How would someone like him do this to him?

What if he is pretending?

What if he is just fooling around? Just like how his attitude flow?

If he will accept him as his friend, is he never going to abandon him?

Those thoughts are stuck in his head as his eyes wander around the slightly injured Dazai once he broke the hug. Dazai was still smiling. why is that?

"Hey Chuuya, your face is red, you know," Dazai said as he pinched his cheek happily.

"H-hey! let go of my face you idiotic fool! and also, I'm not B-Blushing! " Chuuya said, trying to get rid of Dazai's hands off his cheek.

"Oh, did I mentioned something like, "blushing"? Chuuya, are you deaf?"

"Isn't that the same?!"

"Hm, probably not"

"I'm going to kill you for sure this time!" Chuuya said, angrily, standing up from his seat.

"Woah, Woah Chuuya," Dazai said, waving a hand. "You wouldn't want to hurt me, would you?"

"No, I'll just have to smack your head for teasing me like hell!" Chuuya said, his fist curled up into a ball, ready to hit his head. "So that your stupidity would decrease!"

"Nah! It won't go away just like that Chu-"

SMACK!

End of the Flashback

A phone gave a buzz. Chuuya immediately grabbed his phone and looked at the one who sent the message.

To: Nakahara Chuuya

From: Osamu Dazai

6:41 AM

Good morning Chuuya ~ I've come to pick you up so that we could go to the school together! I'm standing on the front door of your apartment. Have you already ate your breakfast? Sorry about yesterday though. I didn't mean to upset you.

"Oh damn you dazai.." He bit his lips. "He how did he knew where I lived?" he sat on the couch in his living room and texted Dazai back.

To: Osamu Dazai

From: Nakahara Chuuya

6:47 AM

HEY YOU, WHY DID YOUR KNOW WHERE I LIVE? ARE YOU STALKING ME?! YOU ANSWER TO ME RIGHT NOW DAZAI. I WON'T GO OUTSIDE IF YOU ARE AROUND!

To: Nakahara Chuuya

From: Osamu Dazai

6:49 AM

I followed and watched you go home in your little and fancy apartment. Oh well, okay okay, I will get out of your apartment, see you at school, Chuuya!

Chuuya looked at the window. He's finally out of his apartment. He sighed and grabbed his backpack and proceeded to the front door. He gulped, he wished that Dazai wasn't there to shock him or whatever. He swung the door open, but there wasn't any sign of Dazai grinning at him or giving him a morning issue.

He smirked, finally he's not there. All he has to do is to deal with him at school. Dazai is troublesome. while walking towards the school that he was heading, A pair of arms stopped him from his tracks.

"Chuu-ya-kun~!" dazai said, hugging him from the back.

"What the hell! D-Dazai! let go of me!" Chuuya said, trying to get out from his grip.

"Chuuya, why do you have to be so mean to me?" Dazai said, leaning closer to him. Chuuya's face heating up again. He grabbed him and pushed him into the ground. Dazai grabbed him too, dragging him along with him.

They both ended up landing on the ground with a loud thud. Chuuya might be as red as a tomato now. He can feel Dazai's heat coming to him. Dazai played with his hair for a while he's admiring his cute and reddened face.

"You're so cute when you blush, Chuuya" He teased as he swirled Chuuya's hair.

Chuuya stood up quickly. His hands-on his face, trying to cover his red face. "D-Dazai you idiot! The people are looking at us!"

"Oops sorry about that, Chuuya." Dazai chuckled as he helped him to get up and grabbed his backpack.

"Let's go."

---

I finished this thing at 10:39 PM., oops I need to sleep. thanks for reading guys. sorry if it's short, I'm sleepy eyy.

see you in the next part