Chapter Nine

After a few days, Chuuya got well and all thanks to Dazai. Chuuya needs to get Dazai a present because today is his birthday. Though, he has now a crush on the suicidal maniac. Well, at least show some care for the one you admire about. Today is Sunday so there's no school because it's the weekend. He could spend his time in a flower shop all day.

Dazai happens to see Chuuya walking on his way towards the flower shop. Instead of greeting him, he just practically stalked him around until he gets caught. Chuuya had the chance to hit his head again just like last time.

"Ow ow! Chuuya that hurts!" Dazai whined, holding his head. "You should at least stop doing that to me once a while! Do you even know how painful it is?"

"Like hell, I care if it's painful now. that's for stalking me again. That's two times this week! Are you trying to kidnap me or something?" Chuuya asked, looking at the flower pots outside of the shop.

"Well, I guess flower looks good on you~" Dazai chirped as he went inside to shop to prevent Chuuya from hitting him again.

"W-What? Oi, Dazai get back here!" Chuuya spat as he chased after him.

"I said your hat is looking good today!" Dazai avowed, rather forcefully.

The two of them stayed there for hours to keep the old lady company. They started talking about their favorite seasons and why. Dazai asked him what kinds of flowers does he likes so much, which caused Chuuya to talk a lot. Instead of listening, Dazai is busy looking at his eyes and Hair. Thinking that why would he hate his appearance so much.

He's just another special and beautiful being that everyone would likely to be friends with. But, it didn't end up that way. The old lady shouted, calling out for Chuuya's name. He immediately ran into the counter as the old lady handed him a vase filled with daisies.

"Thank you..." Chuuya exulted, taking the vase with him. He smelled the flowers. It felt like he's in heaven. The flowers are freshly picked and perfect for giving it to someone.

"Make sure to bring him to that place you're saying. He'll be fine, I guess. good luck with that, Chuuya." the old lady encouraged him and patted his shoulder.

Chuuya gave him a nod and went back to Dazai.

Dazai rose an eyebrow, "Oh, Daisies. Are you giving it to someone?"

"None of your business, I need to go home," Chuuya said eagerly. "I'll message you later. It's important and makes sure you respond."

"Okay okay, so I'll be heading back to my house too. See you later, Chuuya!" he said, waving his hands dramatically.

Chuuya waved back as he headed to his apartment, alone.

He flopped on his couch and opened the tv. He grabbed a paintbrush and pulled out a small plain vase and started painting it. When his phone beeped, he rolled his eyes and decided to stop for a moment to look at the messages.

---

Messages between you and Dazai Osamu

Dazai: Chuuya !! ^~^

Chuuya: Oh hey...

Dazai: What's up huh? What about the one you were saying before we departed?

Chuuya: Hang on you idiot, I'm about to say it, can't you wait?!

Dazai: Okay, okay, sorry T^T

Chuuya: You know that hill near the school's backyard?

Dazai: Yep ~ what about it?

Chuuya: meet me at the gate at 7 PM make sure you eat early.

Dazai: what??! we are going to sneak into the school?!

Chuuya: of course not you idiot! just do what I said. I'm off for a while!

Dazai: alright then...

[ time skip ]

Chuuya finished painting the vases. He grabbed a black trench coat and his lace hat. He locked the door with his vase covered with a cloth and headed to where the meeting place will be held.

Dazai spotted him. He waved his hands like a complete idiot. Chuuya hissed at him and told him to follow him. Dazai, of course, followed him. They both climbed up the hill. The moon gives light to guide their way up to the top. Once the air blew stronger, he shivered and his lace hat flew away. Good thing Dazai was behind him so that he could catch it.

"You shouldn't bring your hat here Chuuya, you'll get this lost!" Dazai said, frowning at him.

"Whatever, just keep up, jerk." Chuuya snapped as they proceeded on.

They finally reached the top. In Dazai's amazement, the hill was filled with lots of fireflies. He smiled and ran around the hill as he stretched out his arms as the fireflies began to fly to him. Chuuya couldn't help but smile. The light from the moon brought out how beautiful Dazai's figure is. Chuuya's cheek began to blush. He looked away and looked down at the vase that he did.

He walked closer to Dazai. His hands are shaking. His eyes blinking furiously at him.

"D-D-Dazai ..." he said stuttering as he bowed his head

"Hm?" Dazai said, turning his head attention to him.

Chuuya handed him his flower vase filled with daisies. He's is red as a tomato right now. Dazai smiled as he took it.

"H-Happy birthday... Dazai. Just take it no more words."

"Oh ~ thank you for this Chuuya! You're so sweet! Hey, do you know what's sweeter?"

"What?"

"This."

Dazai pulled him and cupped his hands on his cheek. He leaned closer and pressed his lips against his. Chuuya's eyes dilated on his sudden actions. He froze, not knowing to do. The kiss was sweet and passionate. Dazai didn't want it to end but Chuuya pulled away.

"What are you doing?!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, his heart beating so rapidly. These feelings.. what are these?

"Chuuya? What's wrong-"

Before Dazai could finish his sentence

He ran away.

---

help I'm dying haha.

I'm going to end this book within two or three chappie so yeah thanks for being here from the start-up to the end guys.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAZAI! XD