Master?!? 2

No ones pov

"That's master to you" she said plunging three of Maya lubed fingers into Riley's wet pussy.

Riley moaned out in pleasure stretching her arms in every direction.

"MAYAAA" she moaned out and Maya stopy her pleasing actions.

"Wh-why did y-you stop" Riley panted out.

"Well sweetie I'm your master and you don't call your master by their own name so honey masters gonna teach you a lesson" Maya says getting up and walking to her dresser and pulling out a black leather whip.

"Uuuu" Riley moaned out and Maya whip her.

"Tsk tsk tsk honey your not aloud to make any noise or your face more consequences" Maya says bringing the whip back up the her ass and whips it hard making Riley whimper.

"What was that sweetie" Maya asked flipping Riley over.

"N-nothing" Riley stutter out rubbing her legs together feeling her pussy get wetter by the second.

"Awe baby girl is that so because it's looks like your getting wet from what I was doing" Maya says running her fingers down Riley's curvy body stopping at Riley's swollen clit. I key big her lip trying not to moan and Maya rubbed tiny circles into her clit.

"Mmmm" Riley moaned out unable to keep her moans in.

"Baby" Maya said pulling her fingers away from Riley's pussy." I told you there was gonna be a consequence" Maya said with a smirk on her face plunging four fingers into Riley's pussy. She quickly pushed her fingers in and out of Riley's pussy not even needing lube just by Riley's pre cum. "Now if you moan Riley remember you cumming for you" Maya says in a seductive voice turning Riley on more then she was. Maya could feel Riley's pussy tightening up around her fingers and stop her actions replacing it her her younger wanting to taste Riley's sweet juices.

"Mayaaaaaaa" Riley moaned out and cummed all over Mayas face. Maya quickly licked all the juices up and went up to Riley's lips and kissed her letting her younger slip in so she could taster her self.

"Do you like the way you taste baby" Maya says with a smirk.

"Yeah but I know what'll taste better" Riley said with a smirk.

"What"

"You" she said and quickly placed her mouth onto Mayas wet pussy.

______

There you go part two