My bully

Rated M : mature content ahead

Riley's POV:

Hi. I'm Riley Mathews and I like my bully.

I know what your thinking, how in the world would she like her bully? Well I'm lesbian and my bully uses my sexuality against me. Her name is Maya. Maya Hart to be exact.

Oh, here she comes.

"Hi riles." She says as I'm sitting at my lunch table with my friends Lucas and Farkle.

"Hi Maya." I respond trying really hard not to blush, but of course, me being me, I do.

"Awwwee! Is someone blushing?" She teases me as she sits down on my lap, facing me.

She takes my arms and places them around her waist. She holds my cheeks and forces me to look at her.

"Why don't you come over to my place after school?" She whispers in my ear and places something in my bra.

Yea you heard me right, my bra.

"O-ok." I stutter. God I'm so stupid.

She gets off me and goes back to her own table.

I turn toward my friends with a confused expression and they just shrug.

"Do you have any idea what I just did" i ask turning back t them.

"i think you just accepted sex from your bully" says farkle with a smirk on his face.

"Guys I don't know what to do" i say to them freaking out.

"Well why don't you check your bra" day Lucas in an obvious tone.

"Okay" I say reaching into my bra and pulling out the note.

Hey riles
Can't wait for tonight wear something sexy
Xxoxxo
-Maya

I immediately feel my cheeks heat up

"What does it say" asked Farkle.

"Nothing just something stupid" I say lying hoping they wouldn't catch me.

"Okay" they said unison

"Okay" I say and eat my food.

After school

"Hey Riley want to hang out" asks Lucas.

"No I have stuff to do" I say which isn't a lie because I do have stuff to do with Maya.

"Okay well then bye" he says and walks away with farkle.

As soon as they get out of i range I run home. As soon as im in the door I run to my room without question from my parents. When I'm in my room I go straight to my closet and look for the sexiest Outfit I could find along with a red lace bra and a matching thong. I put my shear revealing black dress. I put a long coat in over it so my parents won't see. When I'm done with that I remembered to take a shower. So once I removed everything i put on I quickly jump in shave shave every nook and cranny of my body. I hen wash my body and hair. I get out and dry off my body and hair. I flat iron it and put my clothes back on. I walk out the door and grab a bag and put somethings in it I might need.

"Bye mom bye dad" I say about to walk out the door.

"Hold up where do you think you are going" says my mom.

"A friends I'm spending the night" I say to them.

"Okay have fun" she says and I walk out the door.

Well that was surprisingly easier than I high that it was going to be. I walk to my car and put everything in and drive to Mayas house. Once I'm there I get out of my car and walk to the door. I knock and it and Maya answers.

"Oh hey riles" she says with her signature smile.

"H-hey m-Maya" I say stuttering. Dammet  Riley.

"Awe is somebody nervous" she says with a smirk reaching for my coat.

"Why don't you come inside"she says pulling me by the coat up the stairs of her house. She takes me to her room and lays me down on her bed.

"Why don't we take this nasty coat off you" she says in a baby voice unbuttoning it and I nod in response.

"Ooohhh did somebody dress up for me" she says unzipping my dress.

"Oh don't be shy" she was pulling my dress off of me.

"Okay" I say in response taking charge. I flipped her in to the bed and me getting on top of her.

"Someone taking charge me likey" she says but I shh her.

"Let me be the bully tonight" I say in a sexy voice removing her shirt and running down her stomach down to her pants. I slowly take them off of her teasing her rubbing my hands down her thighs. Making her tense up.

"Stop teasing me" she moans.

I go back up to her breast and remove her bra. Latching my lips on to her nips swirling my tongue around them.

"Ummm" moans Maya tugging on my hair.

I go down to her core and feel a hotness Turing me on to. I removed her thing and see her perfectly shaved. I put my hand down to her core rilubbing her clit in circles earning a few moans from Maya. I press down harder and stuck my finger in her.

"Say my name" I whisper to her.

"Riley" she screams out.

I add in another finger and bring my face down to her core and swirl my tongue around her clit.

"Riley" she screams out again tugging on my hair and her juices filling my mouth. I lick it all up and go up to her lips and kiss her making sure she can taste her own sweet juices.

"Don't you taste good baby" I say to her and she nods in response.

"I haves other idea" says Maya getting on me removing my bra and thog instantly plunging her fingers in me. They move out of me at rapid speed. She then connects her mouth to me and I feel my hips shaking filling up her mouth with my juices.

"Ooh you taste good" she says kissing me and I taste my self.

" what do you say for round two" I say slowly pushing my hand back to her core.

"Definitely" she says coming closer and connect our lips.

_______

Ahh I felt so awkward writing that anyways I hope you liked it

-Amaya