New Hair

Maya's pov

I walk I walk into school with my new hair. Well at least new hair color I decided I wanted to do something new it's my junior year of high school and I wanted to have fun. So I dyed it pastel green and purple. I. An see people giving me weird looks.

Does it look that bad

I thought to myself. But I am quickly taken out of my thoughts when I see my friends walk over to me.

" hey Maya I like your hair" says Missy with a obvious fake smile.

"Missy it's okay if you don't like it it's my hair and I just wanted to try something new" I say and plaster in a fake smile because knowing that one of your favorite people in the world doesn't like the way you expressed your self makes you feel a big sad. (There good friends in this)

"Know it's not that Maya it's just...... New that's it new" she say it again seeming like she needed to clarify that with her own mind.

"Sure" I say obviously knowing that she was lying.

"You can tell I'm lying" she says looking down.

"Yeah but don't worry because I will find someone that actually cares and likes the way I look" I say walking away from her and the rest of our friends well now her friends.

Riley's pov

We all just watched what happened between Maya and Missy. Missy hasn't moved since Maya walked away I wanted to go after her but Maya needed time.

"Uggghhh" Missy blurted out.

"What" I ask.

"I was only trying to help her I can't help it if she looks terrible like that but if she want to be a b*tch the. Let her we don't even need her all she ever was was a broken piece of sh*t that we don't need" Missy says with a smile on her face and farkle , Lucas, Zay's , and my jaws dropped at Missy's statement.

"Missy why the h*ll would you say that about her" I say with anger growing inside if me.

"What the truth we all know that it's true we don't need that thing that we called a friend. Anyways" she says.

"Missy what the f*ck has gotten into you" say farkle.

"What are you talking about I'm just being myself" she says in a perky tone.

"Well if that's how you feel about Maya then I don't want to be your friend anymore" I say walking away to find Maya and Farkle, Lucas, and Zay agreed with me.

Maya's pov

I'm sitting on the park bench by myself. I can't believe Missy would do that. I can't believe I trusted her.

"Whacha thinking about peaches" says Riley sitting down next to me her quiet voice giving me goosebumps.

"Why I was ever friends with Missy what about you" I ask.

"Thinking of a way to make you feel better" she says and I can see the smirk on her face she is trying to hid.

"So what your idea so far"

"I do this"

"Go wh---" I start to say but being cut off by her soft lips going on mine and our lips moving in sync. She then starts the pull apart.

"Feeling better"

"Definitely " I say pulling her into another kiss.

_________
Comment idea please

~Amaya