Flat Line

Maya's pov

She's not responding to the medication. Why isn't it working.
It should be working. These stupid peace of shit doctors. Why won't they do anything for her.

Beep Beep Beep

The bodies kinda get faster as Riley lays there with no movement in her body. she's still.  Nothing but still.

Beep Beep Beep

The noises start slowing down now. I see the IV. I see the cords. I see the machines. Everything is crowded. A nurse walks I. And writes something on the board.

Beeeeeeeeppppppppppp

That on bodies that no one wants to hear. I look at her machine.

Flat Line

The one thing I didn't want to have to see.

"HELP HELP SHE'S DYING HELP THE MACHINE ITS FLAT LINING HELP I LOVE HER PLEASE HELP MY WIFE" I scream out and doctors come rushing into the room.

"Ma'am we are going to need you to calm down we are taking your wife into surgery we will update you as we go" said the doctor.

"Thank you just please take good care of her I don't get to tell but I'm pregnant" I say putting my hand on My stomach i was inseminated a few weeks ago but there wasn't a high chance of me getting pregnant.

"We will do our best ma'am we promise " said the doctor.

"Thank you doctor....." I say asking for her name.

"Bailey, Miranda Bailey and you are" she says with a soft.

"Maya...... Maya Matthews" I say to her.

"Okay well we are going to take her in now"

"Okay tell her I love her"

"I will and I'm sure if she could say it she would say I love you too" she says walking away.

Now I'm sitting in the waiting room. I want to hear good news from the doctors. Now I'm alone.

"Maya" says a voice.

I look up and I see her.

"Lucas" I look up in confusion.

"That's me Maya did you miss me"

"Of course I did I missed you so much what are you doing here" I ask in confusion.

"Mister Matthews called me he told me what happened to Riley so Farkle, and I decided to drive down here" (There girlfriends are at home)

"Oh- wait Farkle with you where is he"

"Right here"

"OH MY GOD YOUR HERE" I run over to farkle and hug him as tight as I could.

"Yeah I'm here"

We then sat in the waiting room. If you are wondering why I was more excited to see farkle that's because me and him have gotten really close after Riley became popular in high school. But we were still close and everything i mean we dated(Riley and Maya). And after Riley and I got married we moved to Pennsylvania so that we could start a family so we don't get to see them a lot.

" the family of Riley Matthews" said a nurse.

"Yes that's us" I say rushing out of my seat

"Your wife is out of surgery and is doing well she is awake would you like to see her"

"Yes of course"

"Okay she is in room 1123 B "

"Okay thank you"

"You welcome ma'am"

We walk to the room and we see Riley laying there awake watching Dancing with the Stars like usual.

"MAYA" she basically shouts out to me.

"I'm here"

"Thank goodness I love you so much"

"Well that's good because I have two surprise's for you"

"Okay"

"Are you ready" he nodded.

"I'm pregnant"

"Maya that's amazing what could there possibly be that could make this better"

"Hey guys" says Lucas popping his head through the door.

"Lucas?!!?!"

"And farkle"

"Oh my gosh what are you guys doing here"

"We heard what happened to you and we were already wanting to come visit" said Farkle.

"That is amazing you guys are here and Maya's pregnant"

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

____________________