Wash My Baby

Rated: T

Maya's pov

Ok you got this maya. You promised Riley you would wait for her. But then again she has been coming home late lately. And my little baby needs a good washing. I mean she's been playing all day and needs it bad. She also starting to stink.

"That's it... Bath Time" I yell out and walk around mine and Riley's good sized apartment.

"Finley where are you" I calm out searching for our four year old daughter who love hides and go seek.

"You'll never find me momma" calls out Finley from behind me and I see her feet sticking out from the side of the couch.

"Oh I guess your right" I say out loud and tip toe behind my daughter and pick her up.

"You found me momma" she giggles out as I put her on my hip arm we walk to the bathroom. I set her on the floor and I fill up the bath tub and add in some of her favorite bubble gum bubble bath. But I make sure that the waters just warm enough not to burn her and not to cold so she won't shiver.

"Okay Finley bath time" I say to her and undress her (not in the gross way in the your daughter needs a damn bath way okay) and put her into the bath.

"Look momma I'm Santa" she says putting more of the bubbles on her chin.

"Why yes you are" I say and let out a few giggles

"Momma where's mommy I thought she was giving me a bath today" she asks.

"Well she is at work and you little booger smell like one of your old dirty diapers so mommy will give you a bath tomorrow" I say and grab her no tears shampoo and wash her hair.

"Maya I'm home" I hear a voice call me from the living room and I freeze.

"Mommy mommas in the potty room" Finley calls out and my eyes go wide.

"Maya it was my night to give her a bath you always do everything around here i wanted to help" she says.

"I'm sorry honey but you can finish in here i guess" I say and get up and walk to our bed room and pull out a book.

10 minutes later

"Hey baby" Riley say walking into our room.

"Hey honey" I say to her looking up from my book.

"So why didn't you wait for me" she asks scooting closer.

"Yeah I'm sorry" I say to her

"It's fine but I think that this mommy needs to help momma" she say with a smirk and pulls me into a kiss.