53

Luke: After I posted about me taking you on a date, everyone blew up trying to figure out who you were, and I realized something. Your going to have pictures of you everywhere for millions of people to see. I couldn't help but think of all the guys that would look at you and want to be with you. There are hundreds of guys out there who look better than me. They would be more suited for you because your way out of my limit. I realized how easy it would be for one of them to snatch you up. My chest hurt at the thought of you being someone else's. I was going to wait until the date but I can't wait any longer. Faith, will you be my girlfriend?

Me: YES

Luke: Really? A lot will come with that if you say yes.

Me: I've never been more sure about anything in my entire life.

Luke: Can we FaceTime?

Me: I don't have your number

Luke: ***-***-**** I trust you not to leak it and besides, we're dating now so...

<FAITH>

I immediately saved the number and took a second to jump around and squeal.

I sat down on my bad and clicked on the FaceTime button.

He picked up on the second ring and my smile grew by the second.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I giggled.

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING IN THE WORLD." He yelled.

"What?" I smiled at his silliness

"Your giggle." He laughed.

"It's really not that big of a deal I just giggled." I giggled again.

"YOU DID IT AGAIN! Is this how fangirls feel when we do stuff?" His eyes were wide with realization.

I nodded while laughing.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asked smugly

"No, but I got scratched when I dug my way up from hell." I sassed.

"She got you good!" Someone yelled in the background.

"ARE YOU WITH THE BOYS?" I asked.

"Yep. We're all hanging out together." He said.

"HI!" I yelled to the other boys.

"Hey Faith- woah." Calum said as he sat down beside Luke and looked at the screen.

"'Woah' what?" I asked with confusion.

"Your just hotter than I imagined." He shrugged.

I blushed and watched Luke.

He smacked Calum on his shoulder. "Back off my girlfriend!" He growled.

I've never seen the protective side of him but it's really hot actually.

"Girlfriend?!" I heard 3 voices chorus.

I raised an eyebrow at Luke who blushed and looked down.

They started cheering and chanting "Flake for the win."

"I'm still here guys!" I said.

Luke rolled his eyes at his friends and walked out of the room.

"So how long until your coming here?" I asked.

"5 days." He said.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We sat there staring in each others eyes for a while minute before I said something.

"I think I'm going to post a picture of myself on Twitter so everyone knows what I look like."

"You should let me post it and it can say 'my beautiful girlfriend' so then people will know what you look like and that we're dating." He suggested.

"If that's what you want to do." I told him.

He grinned and the FaceTime paused while he got on Twitter and posted it.

"Done." He told me after a while.

"Which picture did you post?"

"Both." He smiled confidently while I laughed at him.