68

<LUKE>

I walked inside and saw my whole family staring at the tv screen in the living room.

"Guess who's home?" I yelled.

They all turned and came to hug me.

"I'm so glad you're here! Why didn't you call?" My mum asked as she kissed my cheek.

"I wanted to surprise you!"" I smiled.

"Well, I found out you were here right before you walked in." She laughed.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"You and your girlfriend meeting for the first time is on national TV." She told me.

"Really?!" I asked and looked at the Telly.

Sure enough, it was showing me and Faith hugging for the first time.

"Oh." I frowned in disappointment. "Nothing I can do about it now!" My mood quickly recovered.

<NEXT DAY>

I'm currently driving to Faiths school with the boys on the car. I'm just driving them with me to pick her up because they were bored but I'm dropping them off after I pick up Faith.

"So she lives by herself?" Michael asked.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing with her tonight?" Calum asked.

"I'd tell you but I don't want loud- mouth over there to spill the beans." I said.

Michael pouted while the boys laughed.

I pulled up to her school and texted her that I was here. She walked out at the same time as the school football team walked out of the gym.

She walked by and tried to ignore them, but they stopped her. She typed something in her phone and put it in her pocket.

My phone buzzed it was a text from her saying "stay in the car"

"Fuck." I said aloud.

"What?" Ashton asked.

"Remember how I said she gets in a lot of fights?" I asked and they nodded.

I pointed at her and then showed then the texts.

It looked like they were just talking but then one ripped her skateboard out of her arms.

She's up against like 15 guys from the football team.

"We need to help her." I said.

"She's got this." Calum assured me.

I watched as they broke her skateboard. "I've had enough." I said and went to get out of the car when Ashton stopped me.

"She's had enough, too." He said and pointed at her.

I looked and saw her take a step forward while the guys took a step back.