67

<FAITH>

Today's the day.

I finally get to meet him in person.

Don't cry.

Who am I kidding, I'm going to cry.

I texted Luke to tell him that I'm on my way to the airport and I slid on my black converses.

I'm wearing a 5SOS muscle tee and black skinnies. I left my hair in its natural thick waves and combed my bangs.

I decided not to do makeup because I'm going to cry.

I got my car keys and locked the door to my flat before leaving.

I decided to listen to music on the way and the first song that came on was American Idiot by Green Day.

I got to the airport in about 10 minutes.

I wanted to get there early so I could make sure I'm prepared to see him.

When I got there, there were fans watching out for me, while some watched for Luke.

As soon as I walked in the fans freaked. The paparazzi were behind them, trying to snap pictures.

When I got to where he told me to be, the fans were very organized.

"Okay, so what's going to happen is your going to hide behind this group of people. When they come out, the fans that your behind are going to seperate and move out of the way so it's a clear path for the two of you." An older fan said.

I nodded and laughed at how they had it set up.

"Your a lot prettier in person." A fan said.

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

"Can I get a picture?" One asked.

I agreed and ended up taking about 30 pictures with fans and I signed about 50 things.

I took one last picture before fans started screaming and the assigned fans quickly got in front of me. I peeked through their heads and saw Luke, looking for me.

The fans stopped talking and took out their cameras and phones. They held them up and the fans in front of me slowly separated.

I looked up and saw Luke. He saw me and immediately smiled.

We ran towards each other and I jumped into his arms.

We hugged while he span me around a little and the fans 'aw'ed

"Your so much more beautiful in person." He whispered in my ear.

I giggled as a happy tear rolled down my cheek and felt him smile.

"Your so much more taller in person." I laughed.

He laughed and I pulled back to look at him.

He glanced down at my lips and back to my eyes so I did the same to him.