Haters

NINA'S POV

I woke up in Ian's strong arms,
I look at him, he was sleeping,
He look so peaceful.
We was naked,
I loos to see the time,
8:21 it was.
I easily get out of bed not waking up Ian.
I grab my clothes from the floor and put it on.
I go in the bathroom, wash my face,
And brush my teeth.
"Nina."
I hear Ian called.
"Hey."
"Hey, how long has you been up?"
"10 minutes."
"Come here."
And I went laying on top of him.
Leaving kisses down his chest.
"Hmm, do you wanna take it wear we left off?"
Ian said in a steeply voice.
"No."
I tease.
"Finee."
"Love you."
I say getting off of him.
"Love you."
He said getting up, bare naked.
"Yum."
I joke whit him,
And he laughed going in the bathroom.
I grab my phone, I go to my Instagram and see all my fans leaving comments and likening the pics,
I love my fans,
There all going crazy about Ian and I getting married.
But if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be here. I'm seeing a butch of comments like,
"Awww, we're happy for you!!"
And like,
"My favorite couple is married?!"
And one got my eye.
It was a fan saying.
"Nikki reed post and rude picture of Ian and Nina's wedding?!?! Not cool nik! Not cool!!"
The blood inside of me is boiling.
I go to her page and click on the photo she posted, it was of Ian and Nikki's wedding.
"Ian married Nina In kind of love? Really? Ha! No no what he's posting is he's trying to rub it in my face that he got her! I left you and went for my love, Austin! Ur dying on me and my baby, I'm burning every photo of you Ian! Marrying you was a big mistake!! You was happy here, you didn't know what happy was until you married me! I'm not Nina so stop saying your happy whit her, because we all know your not! #justmeaustinandrose #mytrueloves #lovemylife #lovemybaby #dontneedyou #getoutofmylife!"
Wow, I can't not believe she posted that. Well two can play at that game, she wants to post, so can I.
I post other pic we took on the wedding, whit the caption,
"Haha seriously? Nikki we was never in your life you was always in ours, I beat you up because you was still trying to get whit Ian, and he was pushing a pig away, 😱🐷👈🏻  I was just finishing what you started, you always go for my leftovers, have fun whit Austin and I'll have fun whit my husband, because you know what's mine always comes back to me, Ian is mine, he will always come back to me. I don't know why everyone haves to hate each other? We're all in one world, why can't we all be friends, oh yeah I was ur friend but no friend Go's out whit my man, but we're on our honey moon, no time for drama! #I&N #newlywedds #takingallthebadoutofourlifes #kisstoallthehaters😘 #ainttakingmedowm."
Ian comes out the bathroom whit clothes.
"Wanna go get breakfast?"
He asked I nodded and we walked out.
There was an I hop right down the street so we walked, we got seated, and there was a Tv in side the place E.T was on. Me and Nikki came on.
"Yep it's happened, Somerhalder and Dobrev are finally married!
They had an amazing wedding last night,
All that Matters is there together and happy.
But how do you think the 28 year old actress and former wife is taking this?
Reed is broken hearted about the Somerhalder and Dobrev wedding!
I guess we all ship Nian but not Nikki. I can't imagine how Nikki feels, her ex husband married his ex! Crazy right? Nikki reed post on her Instagram a photo of her and Ian on there wedding day! Bad move Reed, not cool girl. She put an ugly rude caption,
"Ian married Nina In kind of love? Really? Ha! No no what he's posting is he's trying to rub it in my face that he got her! I left you and went for my love, Austin! Ur dying on me and my baby, I'm burning every photo of you Ian! Marrying you was a big mistake!! You was happy here, you didn't know what happy was until you married me! I'm not Nina so stop saying your happy whit her, because we all know your not! #justmeaustinandrose #mytrueloves #lovemylife #lovemybaby #dontneedyou #getoutofmylife!"
"That was a bit hard don't you think reed? I mean reed done moved on whit Dobrev's former ex fiancé/boyfriend, Austin.
and Somerhalder moved on to his ex girlfriend and new wife,
Nina Dobrev, some say Ian left Nikki for Dobrev? Probably true because 2 months later Ian and Nina started dating again! And Nina broke the engagement whit Austin for Somerhalder, so we think Nikki and Austin got together to get them jealous, witch is NOT working because the newly weds look so happy together!"
"Hey, did Nina reply to Nikki rude post?"
The other girl on tv asked.
"Yes she did!"
Ian look at me, and I looked at him then back to the tv.
"And? What did she say!!"
"Her reply was this."
"Haha seriously? Nikki we was never in your life you was always in ours, I beat you up because you was still trying to get whit Ian, and he was pushing a pig away, 😱🐷👈🏻  I was just finishing what you started, you always go for my leftovers, have fun whit Austin and I'll have fun whit my husband, because you know what's mine always comes back to me, Ian is mine, he will always come back to me. I don't know why everyone haves to hate each other? We're all in one world, why can't we all be friends, oh yeah I was ur friend but no friend Go's out whit my man, but we're on our honey moon, don't time for drama! #I&N #newlywedds #takingallthebadoutofourlifes #kisstoallthehaters😘 #ainttakingmedowm."
"Ouch Dobrev, but hey can't mess whit a women's man, she might just cut you, but the bad blood between Nikki and Nina was really interesting in 2015, and now we're almost in 2017, I think they were friends, Nina got Ian back, I think they should make up and deal whit there emotions."
"Girl! Ur crazy, they will never ever be the same! Dobrev got into a car accident early this year and Reed got the blame! Rumors are Nikki called Nina while she was driven, saying how she's pregnant whit Ian's baby, and she's coming back to him, and she said all that when they started dating again! And plus reed will probably never forgive Somerhalder for leaving her for his ex. And I don't think reed will forgave Dobrev for beating her, and they all can't forgave each other, Ian and Austin reported to have some bad blood between each other, but one day ago Austin was released from jail for beating Dobrev but he still has 2 years of probation."
"Well we'll be right back after the break!" They said it the show went off.
"Nina? Did you really put that?"
"Yes."
"Why? Why do you let her get to you?"
"Ian, please I don't wanna fight whit you, but she needed it, she started it."
"Okay but can you please take it down? I don't want people talking bad about you."
"Fine."
I said getting my phone and deleting the picture.
"There, I deleted it."
"Thank you, I don't want her to ruin our honey moon, and I don't want us to fight. Okay? Love you."
"Okay, love you to."
I peck his lips.
Our food came.

IAN'S POV

I'm actually shocked about what happened whit Nikki and Nina.
But I am not letting Nikki ruin our honey moon, not her, Not me, not anyone is gonna ruin this weekend.
We only have one honey moon.
But today we are going to the beach,
Go in the sand, swim in the ocean, you know things like that.
We got finished eating and went back to our sweet.
Nina put on a bikini, she put shorts and a tank top until we get there.
I put on a muscle shirt and some swimming shorts, we call an uber and it came fast.
We told him where we wanted to go and he drove.
It took about 10 minutes when we got there, it was a pretty day.
It was sunny,
No clouds,
The water was blue, the sandy was pretty, all the kids was making sand castles.
Such a beautiful day today.
And what makes it more beautiful is that I get to spend whit my only girl.
I will not let Nikki ruin our honey moon, she's trying to make us hate each other and fight, so I'm gonna post a pic on Instagram to show everyone were happy.
We pose for the photo,
Nina is holding my waist kissing my shoulder,
And I'm smiling big whit the sun in our face.
I snap the pic and Nina posted it. Her caption was.

"Such a beautiful day today! Australia has the best beaches. Enjoying our last two days in this amazing place whit an amazing person:) love you.... @iansomerhalder."
She gave me back the phone and we start having fun.
I was a little upset about the Nikki and Nina thing,
I hate fighting whit people.
I hope they make up and go each other's way.
I'm not taking sides now,
But I don't like drama in Nina's life or mine.
But all that matters is me and Nina is happy and married,
Whit baby's coming soon,
I'm almost 38 ,
I don't want to wait any longer.
But anyway, we got out the water and went to the bar they had,
We didn't eat since we eat about an hour ago.
So we got piñata coladas.
It was good,
We hold our drinks,
whit the background of the ocean,
I take a photo and post it.

"My wife's favorite drink.....beach day whit babe, 🌊😎 @ninadobrev ❤️😘😍 you look sexy today by the way. Love you chicken 🍗🐣."
I went in my feed and it was all about Nikki.
Everyone was tagging her name in the photos of Nina and I.
I love my fans and all, but they always want drama.
I really care about the ones and say.
"Be happy for Ian."
Or like.
"If Ian's happy, I'm happy."
Things like that.
But I love all my fan honestly, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here.

****************

A couple hours go by,
The sun is setting,
it was so beautiful.
We was sitting in a chair, We put it back all the way, like when you get a tan and you lay down on the chair like,
Yeah that's what we was sitting on.
I was holing Nina in my arms,
And we had the beautiful view of the sun dipping in the ocean.
"This is so beautiful." Nina said.
"Your beautiful."
I say and kiss her head.
She smiled and pecked my lips.

NINA'S POV

me and Ian just got back in the room.
He's in the shower and I'm waiting for him to come out.
I go to my Instagram and look in my feed.
I seen a lot of things about Nikki and me.
Some was rude to Nikki,
I had a lot of fans who love me,
And I love them.
I don't think I'm better then Nikki, or greater then her, but my fans always stick up for me,
when it comes to me and her.
Ian got out the shower so now I can go.
"Okay I'm gonna go shower now babe, be right back."
I said going into the bathroom.

Please vote and comment.