CHAPTER TWO: Soup and Breadsticks.

I put on a white tee with a leather jacket and some jeans with combat boots and sunglasses to top it all off. I remember my mom always telling me "You are what you wear." And I guess she's right, that's a first. she always said since I had a lot of money, I would dress as if I had a lot of money. she was trying to make me a spoiled brat at such a young age. Luckily, I survived and now I'm just an alcohol drinking and cigarette smoking teenager.

Yeah, She did a great job raising me.

I grabbed my wallet and walked downstairs and saw Mr. West sitting on the sofa and watching tv.

"Are we leaving or are we just gonna sit here?"

"Bennett. come sit here and watch the five minutes that are left in the basketball game."

I was just mean to him and he doesn't care. Well that's new.

"Who's playing against who?"

"It's the Caveliers VS. Golden State. the Cavaliers are winning."

We stayed their for the rest of the game and when we finished, we left to Olive Garden.

In the car ride, I decided to ask him a few questions.

"So how old are you?"

He then starts laughing.

"Well, I'm not ashamed to say I'm 37."

"Do you have kids?"

"Yes. I have one daughter. her name is Hazel. and if your next question is how old is she then she is seventeen."

He has a daughter? I wonder if she knows I'm staying at her house.

"Where is she now? I obviously didn't see her when you picked me up or at your house."

"She's studying with her friends Amy and Zach. she'll meet us at Olive Garden."

"Ok."

Hazel P.O.V

"Dude! stop eating all the brownies!"

I was arguing with Zach since he was eating all the fudge brownies.

"Well, my mom made them so I should get more. better yet- I shouldn't be giving anyone brownies!"

"What about your girlfriend?"

He looked at Amy as she looked at him with an upset face. Then Zach pouted.

"Babe! you know I like brownies!"

"But hazel doesn't come to your house all the time like me so I think you should share with her, babe. Plus, you get brownies all the time since you live with your mom obviously."

He eyed me with his stupid glare.

"Fine! but only one."

"Your so childish, Zach! your lucky Amy is your girlfriend or else, you would've been bruised by now."

"Oh, don't worry. Amy does that for you in our pillow fights. I just hope you find someone to date so she can beat him up."

"I don't think that's gonna happen.Ever."

"Oh, C'mon! I can't get anymore bruises from your little friend here. Plus, any guy would be lucky to have your funny/weird/crazy/smart self."

"Thank you?"

"Don't listen to Zach. Anyways, what about that kid that's from California? the one staying with you? The heir of the Johnson and Johnson company, which is the richest company around and they say he's a hottie-