CHAPTER SEVEN: Gangs and Pizza

Hazel POV

So Gino's pizza is like the best pizzeria around. you never get tired of eating the same pizza everyday. it's ten minutes away from school and I go when I have money to spend after school. we in ally made it inside the pizzeria and decided to order. Bennett turned to me as the cashier waited for a response.

"What do you want, princess."

I smirked knowing he was annoyed about the whole thing and ordered two large cheese pizzas knowing Zach eats more than any of us and I eat a lot too.. especially pizza. The cashier put in the amount of pizzas and summed it all up.

"That'll be $30.69, babe."

I looked up at him and just let Bennett hand him the money not really knowing how to respond back to the cashier. After Bennett paid, the cashier smiled and once I turned around to leave, he tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, sorry .. I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime-maybe grab a coffee by Fran's Cafe two blocks from here?"

"I would love to-"

"-But she can't."

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me back. the cashier who his name tag said 'Reese' cleared his throat and raised his arms up.

"Whatever. sorry, miss uh-"

"Hazel. I'm really sorry about this."

"That's ok. he's the lucky one really.. I just wish I met you sooner."

He gave me a playful wink and gave me a napkin when Bennett turned around with his number. what a flirt
I thought. before Bennett could reach the booth we were sitting in, I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him towards the bathroom hallway. I let go of his shirt when we got there.

"Princess,this is my favorite shirt."

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

He acted as if he didn't know which got me even more upset.

"You made it look like I was dating you when I clearly am not."

He shook his head and smirked.

"You should consider this as a help or favor I gave you."

"Now why would I take you pushing someone dateable from me as a favor?"

He smirked that annoying smirk and continued.

"Well, I saw the way he looked at you and it was a 'I should take her on a date then bang her' type of look."

"-which by the way, I would never let a guy I just met have sexual relationships with me."

He rolled his eyes and continued.

"Anyways, you could tell he just wanted to get in your pants from a mile away."

"Look who's talking. you saw a blonde girl at the bleachers and decided to make out with her without even knowing her name."

"You see, a guy will only go as far as a girl lets him. she let me makeout with her and I did."

I rolled my eyes knowing he was kinda right and wring at the same time.

"Whatever. I don't need you to do me any favors."

I noticed he was closer to my face than before just staring into my eyes.

"Oh but you do, princess. more than you think."

I was feeling my cheeks getting warm and I was feeling flustered. I quickly looked the other way and left him standing I the hallway as I walked back to the booth. Zach and Sarah were still waiting for the pizza and Reese said it would be done in the next ten minutes. Bennett then came out a minute later and just sat on the booth as he used his phone. after waiting about twelve minutes, the pizza finally came a we started digging in and enjoying the pizza Bennett gladly bought for us. Yeah..Right.
As we start finishing the first pizza, a group of guys dressed in leather and black with combat boots, tattoos and weird vibes came in the pizzeria. I've never seen them in the pizzeria so they must be newcomers. They started looking around and when they landed on us they smiled mischievously until his eyes landed in Bennett and he was completely shocked. the guys all went up to our booth and just stood in front of our table. Then they looked at Bennett again. Bennett looked up from his phone and just had a bored face when me and everyone else were crapping our pants. Those guys were big and looked dangerous. they were freaking intimidating.