When he is jealous

"Sonic I'm going to buy something to eat. " OK I will wait here!" he said "Okay lazy ass." you said as you walked out.

30 mins later

' Where is she? It's taking her too long? And why she doesn't cook. She never cooked. ' Sonic thought and look out the window to see you talking to Mephiles. His eyes widen ' What is she doing with him?'

Sonic got out of the house and then a lazer was about to hit you. He saw how Mephiles pushed you to the ground. Mephiles run to Eggman's machine and destroyed it. Sonic helped you up.
"What was he doing with you?"
"Nothing we were just talking." you answered Sonic

"(N) you okay?" Mephiles asked
"Yeah she-"
"Mephiles!" you ran to him and hugged him
"What are you doing with him?" Mephiles asked
"He is my boyfriend!" you said happily
"What?"
"Yeah that's true now-" Sonic was interrupted again "Boyfriend? In your dreams little girl as your brother I ground you to not go out with him!" Mephiles exclaimed "Mephiles!" you complained "Brother?!?" Sonic said shocked "Mhm." you nodded in respond "Mephiles forget about grounding (N) I'm not gonna stop dating her!" Sonic said "(N)..."
"Yeah Mephi."
"Stop calling me that."
"Okay Mephi."
"Do you really want to be with him?"
"Yes."
"Did you go to Sam?"
"Yes."
"Does she know about you two?"
"Well-"
"Yes, she knows. She accepted me." Sonic said proudly
"Well. Okay. But remember I didn't. And I'm watching you, understood?" Mephi said as he disappeared. "What The Hell?" Sonic said you shrugged it. "How the two of you-" "He rescued me from Egghead's lab and he took care of me." you said "How many secrets you have?" Sonic asked "A lot." You said smiling and walking home."Aaaand you were jealous."
"What? No! I just got scared for your life. We fought before. He is evil."
"What? That's not true!"
"It is he wanted me dead."
"That's not true! You are just jealous he was near me and that he is Cooler."
"What? That's not true I am cooler."
"Yeah sure." you said sarcastically
"Then why do you date me?" he looked at you smirking and you just pouted."Hahaha." he laughed at you while walking back to the house.