Chapter 10 ✔

- Rebecca -

The car came to a stop and we all got out. I took out my two suitcases and dragged them up to a very large bus. Yep... i'm guessing this is the tour bus. I dragged my suitcase up the small steps getting help from Calum , The bus was quite large there was a mini kitchen with a small sofa , a bathroom , eight bunks. Oh and a cool room at that back that was for chilling out in i guess.

''So which bunks ar-'' i didn't get too finish my sentence as the four boys and Ana ran past me nearly knocking me over.

''DIBS..'' I heard Luke call

''DIBS'' Calum yelled.

'' I WANTED THAT ONE ASH'' Michael moaned

''TOO BAD MIKE'' Ash replied back

''I HATE YOU ALL , !!'' Michael screamed being over dramatic

''YOU LOVE ME REALLY!!'' they all shot back , i shook my head and let out a small laugh. I walked up the walkway and looked at the sleeping arrangements.

On the left Michael was at the top of the first set of bunks and Ashton was bellow him , to the right there were two empty beds so i threw my bags on there.

''Liz and John like to sleep at the front'' Michael said , i sighed and nodded , grabbing my bags and walking to the next ones. Calum was at the top on the left , Luke bellow him. Ana was at the bottom on the right.

''Can i take the top one?'' i asked Ana , she let out a small laugh.

''Nah i'm going to make you sleep on the floor... of course you can silly! But know that you're special because thats normally my mini wardrobe.'' she giggled , i smiled and placed my suitcase on my bunk.

****

We all unpacked the necessary stuff we needed and placed the rest back in our suitcases and put the suitcases under the bus. I strolled back into the bus and sat down beside Michael on the mini sofa's

''How long till we get too the arena?'' i asked ,

''DAVE!! HOW LONG TILL WE GET TOO THE AREANA'' Michael yelled out to our bus driver , i let out a small laugh and shook my head at Michael , he smiled and i returned the smile.

''About... 25 minutes , '' the bus driver yelled back. I got up and thought why not have a nap while i can , i was extremely tired and maybe a little jet lag... thats if you can get jet lag from Sydney to Brisbane.

I climbed up the bunk and laid there , i took out my phone and sent a quick text too Mum telling her me and Ash had got here safely. I opened up my twitter and scrolled through my time line nothing new. I sighed as my Phone turned off from the lack of charge , i poked my head out.

''Calum...'' i yell as i spot him walking out of the bathroom , he glances at me and nods.

''Can you put this on charge please...'' i smile and hold my phone out , he walks up to me and grabs the phone and walks back to the back of the bus 'the chill room' is what i like to call it. I laugh at myself then stop because i realize i'm being weird. I lay my head back on the soft pillows and close my eyes.

I could NOT sleep. Its most likely because this stupid bus was moving side to side , stop , starting going over every little bump and jump. I wasn't used to that at all. I swing open the curtain and jump down. I was about to go walk to the back of the bus where i heard all the talking and laughter of the boys when i decided i was feeling a bit thirsty. I turned around and made my way towards the kitchen.

I walked over to the fridge and take out a bottle of water , closing the door i face a shirtless Calum in sweats! I stared at his toned body and forgot how well he was built. I realised i was probably staring a bit too long and quickly looked away blushing. Calum let out a small laugh and opened up the fridge taking out some water.