Chapter 15 ✔️

- Chapter 15

-Rebecca's P.O.V-

I walked out of the airport , the warm Sydney heat filling the air. I looked around when i spotted a very familiar little blonde boy and a dirty blonde haired teenager. I smiled and ran up to them giving both my half siblings a tight squeeze.

''I missed you guys!!'' I cooed

''You promised you'd come back!'' Harry whispered , i smiled and ruffled his hair.

''I told you i keep my promises'' i winked , I gave Lauren a quick hug and pulled away and smiled at Liz.We walked towards the silver BMW , Liz helping me with my bags and got in. Lauren called shotgun so i sat in the back next to Harry.

''So where's my Mum?'' i asked letting out a soft laugh.

''Oh she got called into work this morning , she did book the day off but they were running short with staff and she couldn't refuse, so I offered to pick you up '' Liz told me.

****

Once we arrived 'Home' , Lauren helped me with my suitcases dragging them up the stairs behind me.

''So are the boys he-'' before i could say another word my eyes fell on five bodies that were sprawled out along the floor and my bed. I chuckled and shook my head.

''Never mind'' I smiled.

''BECKY!!!!'' Ana squealed running up to me and squeezing me too almost death. I hugged back and she smiled letting go.

''I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!'' She squealed again.

''ME TOO!!'' I yelled back. I turned to the other boys who had weird expressions on their faces and began bursting out laughing.

''No hug?'' I pouted.

''CUDDLE!!'' Luke screamed throwing his arms around me , i chuckled and hugged him back.

''MY TURN!!'' Michael yelled , hugging me , gently lifting me off my feet and twirling me around , i laughed in return and screamed playfully.

''MIKE PUT ME DOWN!!'' I whined.

''No i missed you... nobody else was good at playing COD with me!'' he pouted and placed me back down on my feet.

''Aw... well how about later i kick your ass'' i said proudly of my gaming abilities

''You're on Irwin!'' he smirked

''Okay my turn'' a voice came forward , that voice Calums!

''CALUM!!'' I screamed and jumped on top of him , he caught me and laughed hugging me tightly. He placed me down and wrapped his arms back around me resting his chin on my shoulder , i giggled and took in the smell of his gorgeous cologne.

''Alright... enough of that , come on she's my sister!!'' Ashton whined , i pulled away from Calum and Calum looked down at his feet smirking.

''ASH!!'' I smiled and pulled him into a bone crushing hug , its weird... the last time i came i hadn't seen him in what seven years? but even our hug then wasn't as meaningful i guess i've missed all of them too much.

Once i pulled away from his hug , i looked at them all and smiled happily.

''GROUP HUG!!'' Michael yelled , pulling all of us into a hug. I was in the middle and was in fits of giggles at how these boys behave. I swear Harry and Lauren are more mature then them.

****

I had spent the last hour unpacking all of my clothes , i walked down the stairs and joined the boys in the living room. Sitting in between Calum and Michael. Ana and Luke was on the other sofa , Ashton on the recliner.