Uchal dinner

Hey guys I know I said the 9th but my friend has come over everyday so I haven't had a lot of time and I feel bad please don't hate me okay again this is all Sasukes perspective but hopefully next chapter will be Narutos hint hint but this one is more of a filler chapter explanations about the Uchiha family and Itachi.
Love you
I don't own Naruto
I was at home lying on my bed I was really tired. I had been at Narutos  house till like 5:30 trying to figure out what to write. All we got down with the characters, yeah that's all we got down the characters and their personalities. We were way behind at least I think we are especially with his writing skills but don't get me wrong I think will be fine as long as I type it. I really do like him... god what am I doing I'm a Uchiha we are supposed to be strong. Right at the moment my brother walked into the room without even warning. "Itachi!" "Ouch hey little brother do you think and keep you voice down." "Itachi I told you a million times to stop coming in  to my room without knocking first." I yelled at him. "Listen, Sasuke  the only reason I'm here promise the only reason I'm here is to tell you that dinner is ready and mom and dad want you downstairs like now." In frustration I through a book at him he dodged it as easily as always. "So impatient." Then he left leaving my door open and knows I hate it when he does that. I followed him grudgingly and closing the door behind me. Dinner was quiet it was like this almost every night but tonight something seems different probably me I was usually the one making small talk around the table but tonight I wasn't because Naruto Uzumaki was on my mind I couldn't get him out the matter what I tried to do. This is happened before but never this bad I'm usually clam and collected and can keep my mind focused but tonight I don't know I was just distracted. My mom finally broke the silence what a lifesaver. "Sasuke, dear how was your day today what did you do in school?" I'm gonna take my words back mom is not a lifesaver school equals work work equals Naruto Uzumaki and that equals something I don't want to think about. "It was okay I guess." I tried to make it sound upbeat and generally normal apparently I failed miserably. "Mom, I think Sasuke's in love." Damn him stupid  Itachi never trust your brother. "Shut up I am not." Oh great now I'm a three-year-old. He stuck his tongue out towards me. "What are you six." I said doing the same gesture towards him. "I'm just kidding wow you're jumping tonight." I turn my head away and focus on my food. Then I looked up at my mom "mom?" I said. "Yes dear?" She responded in her sweet voice. "Why don't we ever have hamburgers or hotdogs or any American food I mean we do live in America." Usually I don't say this because mom's cooking is pretty good but we almost always eat Asian food. I'm serious last night was dumplings tonight a stir pot and when I was at Uzumaki's he brought over a bag of popcorn and he's Japanese as well and he acted more American than my family.
"Sasuke , we may live in America but we are not American family." My dad started in suddenly I look at him  with a look on my face is really, really "we've lived here for like almost 18 years ( I'm 15 my parents moved here when my brother was born) at least  you guys have I'm just wondering why you can't be just a little bit more American." My brother looked at me "Sasuke do you want American food? "I look at them "well like I have for lunch why can't we have for dinner too." He smiled honestly having a snappy comeback "Sasuke listen to me you are correct you probably have lunch so why would you want to have for dinner every night I mean it just gets boring." "So is this Itachi can't you see where I'm coming from." He's only been back at our house for six months and I'm already aggravated with him he came back from college and immediately started tormenting me I mean he may have been here first but I am the youngest does not mean I get some light special privilege or something. "Mom may I be excused." Then without an answer I took my plate to the sink and stomped upstairs. I got in my room and then with my phone there's a little green light flashing which means I have a message. I have an iPhone 2 I been begging my parents for ever to get me an iPhone six or even just an iPhone 5 S but nope dad's so old-fashioned. I swiped it open and read the message it was from Naruto we had exchange phone numbers the day we are assigned  to work together so we could stay connected. I read it carefully: hey Sasuke crazy thing but you just kind of popped into my head kind of funny well anyways so I was wondering if maybe tomorrow you would like to eat lunch with me in the cafeteria and we can talk about our book thanks text me back Naruto Uzumaki. I opened my messages and texted him back: hey Naruto yeah it would be cool to see you at lunch I'll meet you at 11:45 meet you in the cafeteria see you then bye. My phone buzz immediately: cool but you'll see me before 11:45 we have math together remember. I texted back: oh yeah right I completely forgot Naruto would you like to sit next to me in math. Immediately I hitmyself what am I doing texting him that but then my phone buzzed: sounds cool see you then right now I have to go my moms calling see you <3. So Naruto Uzumaki is going to sit next to me in math.
K there you have it Itachi is just like my older sister she's only been back for like 5-6 months and she's driving me insane so I feel for Sasuke oh and I have 2 older sister I'm the youngest of 3 girls but one is living in her apartment till August because of her rent so I don't have to deal with her but the other one is driving me up the wall anyways sorry to rant at you guys love you bye <3