Mine as well

So yes a new chapter I don't have anything else to say.

Sasuke's POV
I smiled at Naruto he smiled back at me then Shougo and my brother came in laughing.
"Naruto," Shougo said.
"Ready to go home?"
"Absolutely come on."
Naruto jumped out of bed and ran to his brother then he turned to me.
"Hey Sasuke I might not be in school tomorrow." He smiled like he was partly responsible for that.
"Neither will I." I smiled. "Tomorrow is Saturday oh no our project is due Monday." I had just remembered why Naruto and I were even hanging out he grabbed my hand.
"Come over tomorrow and this time no video games K?" I nodded and walked out.

As we walked down the street back home my brother told me something astonishing. "Naruto's brother asked me to a movie." I kept walking until I realize what he said.
"Wait you have a date with the Uzumaki?!" I was frozen.
"Yes I believe I do." He was acting so cold "I think you little brother need to."
"Shut up" I yelled wall going to red but I do want a date with a blonde was a Uzumaki.
Naruto's POV

Shougo and I drove home on the way he told me
"I never noticed how hot Uchiha are until I saw Itachi ."
"See I do have good taste in men."
"Well I have good taste in both men and women."
"Even the nurse?"
"Shut up you have never dated a girl."
"Did you forget about Sakura." "Oh please you two are just friends."
I could argue with that she was my best friend. "Hey Shougo?"
"Yeah" he said keeping his eyes on the road
"I'm going to ask out sasuke tomorrow."
"Good for you." I just rolled my eyes and let out a breath.
I know it's short I'm sorry I been really focused on another story also I'm in senior year and shit is going down if you want to read the story I have been working on go to ao3 I have the same user name different pic it's a vocaliod but I could totally make it sasunaru if I wanted you don't have to like vocaliod just read it it's fun and my best one love you all❤️