We are so going to fail

Hey guys I'm back wow school is really breaking me down I feel like Naruto in this chapter okay this one is a little different don't freak it's a little short and my writing style is a little different I will try to do better on the next one but this is really important I know exactly how the next chapter will go this is not a filler but more of a crossover to the next chapter really really important okay well read on.

Naruto's POV
I walked into my room and found Sasuke sitting on my bed looking at my retractable table and the picture of me and Sakura. "I got popcorn!" I announced and I strolled into my room I close the door behind me knowing that my brother could still hear everything. "Hey." Sasuke said he seemed confused. "Naruto?" I looked over at him "yes?" He was looking at the room. "This room is so sick!" I cracked a smile "do you play?" I cocked my head at the game system. "Never on something that fancy." I was a little surprised I didn't know that having an Xbox one PS four was so 'fancy' as Sasuke called it. "Really it's pretty normal isn't it. Do you want to play with me?" I asked hoping to God that he would say "what the fuck Naruto anyone who says no is crazy as fuck. Hell yes I want to play would you have?" I looked at him. "If only you know."
Sasuke's POV
Naruto opened a black chest at the foot of the bed. "Holy shit. I said amazed Naruto had every game in the last two years and most current games such as black ops three. "How did you get this and your phone are you secretly loaded." I asked "no" Naruto said seriously "but, that doesn't mean my mom isn't." Oh so that's how. "So what do you want to play?" He asked me I just looked.
Naruto's POV
Sasukes eyes just looked and looked I made the decision for him. "How is this." I pulled out call of duty black ops two I haven't started it so we would be in the same boat or at least I thought. "I realize we were uncompleted levels I owned him literally he died so many times I lost count almost it was like he was the worst player ever you can't hate me I will shove a knife up your ass wait no sorry that was my aggressive side coming out it's a little work I picked up after my parents died it's part of my extremely severe multi personality disorder and insomnia and I guess I have a little bit of schizophrenia not too severe though. I have a bad habit of programming music notes my mind when I'm distracted thinking about those Sasuke died for his fifth time in a row. "Really dude?" I asked. "Sorry I don't have a game system at my house chill out". He said getting ready to regenerate. "You know we we should work on a project..." I trailed off of my phone buzzed. "It's my mom pause it." Sasuke did as I asked and without noticing I took the CD out put it back in its case and put it back in the chest. "Naruto?" Mom asked. "Yeah it's me mom." I said switching to Japanese easily.
Sasuke's POV
Naruto talk to his mom for a little bit before he yelled downstairs also in Japanese but I guess what he said something like "Shougo pick up the phone it's mom!" His brother responding English "don't shout like an idiot! "Then he shut his phone and I did something crazy without even thinking about it.
Narutos POV
Sasuke was kissing me he had snuck up behind me and I turned around and kissed me out of the blue I stood there for a second without moving doing anything then then I pushed Sasuke away from me bringing a hand up to my mouth and trying not to flip.
Sasuke's POV
Naruto pushed me not to hard but hard enough to get me off of him how did I do something so stupid Naruto with my partner on the project I mean even friends or not I don't know oh Naruto.
Naruto's POV
Sasuke put his head in his hands I would have tried to comfort him if I wasn't about to break. We stood there looking at each other not moving.
Sasuke's POV
What do I do Narutos probably waiting for me to make the next move is like a game of chess I've never played chess.
Naruto's POV
I couldn't hold out forever I was fading.
Sasuke's POV
Move dumbass move.
Naruto's POV
The last thing I remember is my strangled voice calling out the one name that brought me safety "Shougo!" Then I hit the floor. Black.

Okay what did you think please comment. :)