He is mine

Hey people the new chapter we finally got my Medicine worked out I'm good I quite my job I have no $$ sad face but more time for more story's I hope all you will keep supporting me I can't tell you how much you help me I so happy that you guys like this story I've never thought I was good at writing I just started to get my thoughts down thank you all
(No Naruto POV)

Shougo's POV
I ran into the room to see my brother lying on the floor, and the Sasuke kid standing about 3 feet away from his crumpled form. I knew I had happened. "What did you do to him!" I screamed at Sasuke. "What did you do!" I grabbed his shirt and lifted him up. "Tell me now! " he looked confused and scared. "Nothing... Nothing." His voice seems strangled like his chest was tight. "You did something tell me!"
"Fuck" I muttered. "I don't know I kissed him and he just collapsed." I dropped him he fell to his knees . I picked up my brother and then pick up the phone or Dr. Number was on both our speed dials. "It's my brother." Then I shut the phone I was out the door.
Sasuke's POV
Naruto crumpled all he did was call his brother's name, and then he felt couple seconds later his brother was in the room as soon as Shougo saw his brother he yelled at me and pick me up I told them what happened and he dropped me I felt my knees what what no it's not my fault it can't be. I watched as Naruto's brother called someone the only word he says was 'it's my brother' and picked him up and ran out the front door. I was right next to Naruto's windows. I looked to see I thought Shougo Would just get to his car and leave turns out they had a very different idea he started running. No way I thought the nearest hospital at least 3 miles away he couldn't run that far definitely not carrying my blond. I backed up in till my back hit Narutos door I slid down and put my head on my knees it was my fault it had to be was fine until I kissed them. "Damn." I got up and followed the two brothers.
I got on the bus. I was surprised Shougo made it the whole way carrying Naruto. I got to the hospital only five minutes before them, but Shougo came around the corner he didn't even look tired. "He did it." I murmured in amazement I followed them into the ER and watched as Shougo dropped his brother unceremoniously into a plastic chair and went up to the front desk. "Oh hello Shougo it's been a while since we've seen you have you been?" The woman behind the desk inquired. No way he can't know these doctors on a personal level can he. "Yes it has." He returned, Shougo ruffled his hair again I noticed the girl almost melted he must have girls falling all over him. "But this time it's not me." Shougo waved a hand at Naruto. "Oh my God." The woman said. "Naruto." She sounded scared another lady looked up from her computer. "Did you say Naruto?" Man these people are annoying I thought. Soon over 5 to 6 nurses were around the brothers Naruto was pushed back into the hospital immediately as soon as they were gone Shougo turned to me. "Why did you follow me?" How the hell could he know I was here I thought. He glowered at me I looked up defiantly. "Because he's my friend and if he gets hurt we will fail a writing project God I didn't want to work with him in the first place I had to because the teacher made me he's a fucking genius and I'm not, God! "I said the last part of that sentence very quietly but I'm pretty sure Shougo got it. I rolled my eyes. "What you're not a genius but you go to leafs high it's only for geniuses?" Shougo ruffled his hair yet again that's so aggravating. "Yeah and when your daddy knew the principle as a child and your older brother was also in the school but he is a freaking genius." Shougo just looked at me like he was trying to decide something. "Listen Naruto will be fine in a day or so but it was your fault so even if you do love him I would not kiss him out of the blue or without his permission that's all I will say, actually one more thing he's mine you can never have him." Shougo looked out the front window and so did I personally I think in that last part kind of joking but still we just stood there looking, into my luck took a fucking tailspin. "Sasuke?" I knew that voice I turned to look at my brother standing next to door that looked like a broom closet his hair was the disheveled and the shirt was inside out. "You can't be serious Itachi?." I looked at him disapprovingly. "Nevermind that do you know how mad mom and dad are you didn't come home and what are you doing here?" Suddenly his eyes look scared. "Oh my god Sasuke are you okay." He ran over to me. "I'm fine." I calmed him down a bit then he kicked me in the stomach knocking me down was a lot harder than normal. I curled up clutching my middle I looked up just in time to see Shougo punch my brother in the face. I jumped up. "Shougo stop that's my brother." I yelled Shougo was holding his hand. "Your brother has a hard face." Shougo groaned Itachi got up. "Ouch what the hell are you?" Itachi was holding his face, before Shougo could answer a young nurse came out of the door that Itachi  had come out of just minutes before, both men looked at her she was also disheveled. "Alice!" They both shouted "you know her?" They pointed at each other all this was done in a very scary very concise way they were perfectly in sync like I was watching a movie at this point. "She's my girlfriend." They both said I don't really remember what happened I just wanted to see the girl kick both their asses to bad it didn't happen like that she got away almost scot-free there were some very carefully chosen words on my ad by both boys but all I know is that ended with Shougo and Itachi looking at each other with quiet approval. "So," Itachi started "who are you and why did you try to break my face?" I got up. "Brother meet Shougo , Shugo meet my brother the bane of my existence Itachi." I introduced them. "Little brother are you going to tell me why you're here?" Itachi glared at me, Shougo looked like he wanted to hit my big brother again. "I'm the reason he's here." Shougo told him he was about to continue with the doctor walked out. "Shougo ," he looked over "your brother is calling for you and his phone keeps going off please come back." Me my brother watching in silence as Shougo disappeared with the doctor.

Hey guys though of something just now but I will need comments I could put Shougo and Itachi together and write a separate story about them but only if you guys tell me to other ways they will only add support.
Also I'm going to write a special Yuri on ice xmas story hope you will read it
Love you you all Lilly