Is this the real him?

Hi guy new chapter hip hip hooray I didn't get to add Narutos POV so this is still all the little Sasuke that we all love and hate the picture above gets my relationship with Sasuke perfectly and hope you guys to now I have a big Big BIG surprise for the next chapter be on the look out.

I took a deep breath and walked into my third period class, math. Through all of the first and second I couldn't sit still. Now I was in third, math , I looked around Naruto but he wasn't here yet. I wasn't surprised I had run all the way here and I was at least five minutes early, I hadn't even bothered with the crazy girls. I stood at the door looking for two open desks. I saw two by the window and took the closest one, leaving the one right next to the window for him so I could stare at him and pretend to look out the window. Of course I wouldn't have a lot of time because I suck at math.

Three minutes later Naruto walked in and I jumped out of my seat gaining some weird looks from the other kids. Then I walked towards him very calmly. "Hey," I spoke. "Hey did you get us some desks?" His voice is like honey. He must be able to sing really well. 'Shut up' I told my brain. "Yeah over there by the window. I took that one," I pointed at the one I had chosen. "You can take one right next to the window." I pointed to his. "Cool we're in the middle I like it." I hadn't noticed before but I had put us in the middle row. Then I realized that Naruto had always sat in the middle row. I hadn't realized that and I picked the perfect seats. "I've never sat next to the window before." Naruto pulled me out of my train of thought. "Wait you mean like ever? Like not even in Japan?"
"Never ever." Naruto spoke like it was normal. "How have you never stop by the window," I asked in disbelief. "I don't know I just didn't I didn't want to and nobody ever told me to." Naruto said now looking a little sheepish. "Sorry," he looked down as if he was really ashamed. "Naruto what in gods name do you have to be sorry for? But if it makes you feel uncomfortable we can switch." I really didn't want to but I also didn't want him to be uncomfortable so... "No it's fine, to be cool to see the pavement and the trees." He said this in a joking tone but something was off. "Let's go sit down." He said and took his seat by the window. He looked out of it he was a little pale but still hyper as hell. Then the teacher walked into the room and I got a little hopeful it was Mr. Hatake and he usually went a little bit easier than some of the other teachers here. Maybe I had a chance to get to a B today at least. We got graded everyday in every class at the end of the semester we get our final grade according to our accumulative grade. It's weird I know but whatever. I sat down as he passed out the worksheet of the day. It's like this all the time on Monday and Tuesday we get worksheets to introduce us to the lesson before the lesson is even taught and then on Wednesday the teacher teaches the lesson. On Tuesday (today) we get a harder worksheet and then on Friday we have a test. It repeats over and over again but only in math. Thank God if the other teachers had classes like this I think I would quit school. The normal teacher is super smart and also completely out of mind. His name is Mr. Madara and all the students hate him . Trust me on that.

Then about 10 minutes in, Naruto raises hand. "Sir I'm done." He said. I just stared how did he do that so fast? "Okay Mr. Uzumaki go around and help the other students." Naruto gave a quick nod "okay." He looked around the room. "Um Naruto?" I asked. "What is it?" He had the cutest face. "You explain this to me please? I'm having some trouble." I looked down. What is this world coming to where a Uchiha has asked for help? I shook off my thoughts. Naruto walked over to help me. He didn't ask what I hadn't understood he just really explained the whole lesson to me and helped me with the worksheet. I looked around and realized the other kids were done in helping as well. Suddenly I remembered that I was in a school for geniuses and that he would not arguable. I know three indisputable facts. One: girls are crazy. Two: I hate school. Three: this is the real Naruto Uzumaki and I'm in love with him. The class past quicker than normal for me. Then me and Naruto split ways to our fourth period classes . I couldn't wait to see him at lunch. What would this boy have in store for me next. Would Uzumaki be as surprising as he was beautiful.

Okay I also what to said thanks to all of my new followers and all the people who put this on there reading list it helps a lot and I hate to be such a burden on you guys you support me even if I don't update fast I'm sorry but I hope you guys will keep commenting because with out you comments this story would have been done after the first 2 chapters so thanks sorry I'm ranting again I need professional help love you all bye
Ps I got over my writing block for Naruto alone I should have a chapter up soonish