chapter 5

BPOV (its been 3 weeks since they have seen Edward)

I was walking to the beach with Jake, and the pack Sam had brought Emily and I brought Leah with me, me and Jake had our hands entwind together. Once we got there I let go of Jake's hand and started to run Leah had ran after me, we were both giggling when she caught up to me I had stopped running so I could laugh I looked back at Jake seeing his pouty face I looked back at Leah and stated laughing we walked back over to the pack when I was in Jake's arms he leaned down and kissed me "Hello we are still here!!" Seth said. I pulled away and I could tell something was wrong ''Jake, what's wrong?" I asked he sighed "well Bells.....um......wow this is hard.....um......can you give us some privacy?" looking at the pack they all nodded and left "Jake......are..you..leaving ..me?" I said slowly he looked up at me "what?.....no!....never!" he said "oh...ok" I said I was happy he was said those words he got down on one knee and pulled a little box out of his pocket I knew what he was doing I put my hands up to cover my mouth my eyes teared up he opened up the box it was a beatiful diamond ring he looked up and said "Isabella Swan I will love and cherish you for the rest of my days and I will never disrespect you, will you marry me?" the tears fell I smiled lowering my hands I nodded "yes!" I whispered he got up and slid the ring on and lifted me up and kissed me he pulled away and said "SHE SAID YES!!!" and the whole pack came over Leah and Emily came over and both hugged me "you made the right decision!!" Leah said me and Emily and I giggled.

JPOV

The pack threw me a party and it was great except my gir.....I mean fiancé wasn't there.

*********

sorry it took so long

please comment