Chap 13

EPOV (Esme)

My son and daughter are missing I dont think I can live anymore I became angry at my family I stopped hunting and became upset whenever someone tried to help me I started to drink alcohol but I knew that wouldnt affect my body,Carlilse is worried about me "Esme please this isnt healthy for you please go hunting even if its an ant" he said "Carlisle what have I told you I cant hunt my son is gone Bella is gone and Alice is gone I have nothing to live for.......I think I'm going to Alaska tommorow I just think its the house I don't think I can live here anymore" I said "Mom! Someone's here" Emmets voice boomed Carlisle went toward the window and looked for a moment "who is it?" I asked he turned around slowly " Damn it Carlisle! WHO THE HELL IS IT!!!" I yelled he put his hands to calm me down "ok ok ok" he sighed " CARLISLE! YOU DON'T NEED TO SIGH!!! FOR GODS SAKE WE ARE DEAD!!! WE DON'T NEED TO BRE....." I was cut off by the sound of a doorbell " forget it" I whispered I went to the answered the door " yes?" Not looking up "Esme?"

BOV

When we got out of the car none of us talked "don't be rude to them and DON'T make fun of how they smell and stay behind me the whole time" I said fixing up Stella's dress and David's hair I tried to put Stella's doll away put wouldn't agree that "she" wouldn't be safe in the car so she kept holding on to it. I walked toward Jake and pecked him on the lips and smiled he put his arm around my waist and walked us to the door "Can I ring the door mommy?" Stella asked "sure baby" I picked her up so she could reach the door "yes?" She said I looked at Jake with worriedly eyes "Esme?" I asked she looked up meeting my eyes. Her frown turned into a smile "BELLA!!! Hahahaha" she said hugging me "hey put my mommy down lady!" David said "Esme it's so nice to see you" I said "please please come in!" I picked up Stella and held David's hand

When we went in I set Stella on the couch and let her play with her doll David managed to entertain himself by reading some of Emmets comic books I still knew my way around the phouse I walked upstairs and went into Edwards room I looked at his pictures they were all of me and him i started to look around some more I found the pictures I took of him that were supposed to be in my scrapbook I found a CD and put it in the radio it was my lullaby I closed my eyes and listened to the music I started to cry someone put their hand on my shoulder I rested my hand on theirs they spinned me around "may I have this dance?" It was Jake, I chuckled while the lullaby played we danced I wiped my tears away "I'm here now Bells don't cry it hurts me to see my wife cry" Jake said leaning down to kiss me. We were making out for probably a long time as the lullaby started to end we started to stop to I started to pull away "Bella.......I love you" "Awwwwwww I love you to Jake" I said "Bells I love you but that wasn't me" he said, I was confused if he didn't say then who did?

********!*********!*!*!*!*!

Comment!

Vote!