him part 3

BPOV

Ive been married to Jake for 5 years now and now I had my first child he name is David and he bit me so now I can shift into a wolf when I shift my fur is a dark brown and David is a lighter brown but now I can't shift because Im pregnant again and Leah made sure it was a girl so I had to walk around the reserve every day.

While I was walking around the reserve I was thinking about baby names " David and Stella.....Brittney....." the I smelled something so gross I wanted to puke "ew what is that smell?!" I was kind of hoping it was a dead bird and not him I looked all around until I saw that jerk.

EPOV

"Carlisle, Im going back to Forks.....I miss her to much and Im pretty sure Jasper is tired of all my emotions" I had partically whispered "yes Im I can't control your emotions its like my gift is not effective on you just like .......nevermind" "just like Bella Im sorry Edward but Im pretty sure they don't want you back after what happened last time" Carlisle thought when he said her name I winced I told Alice what I was doing so she didn't have to see what I was going to do "Im going hunting" I said "OHHH CAN I GO TO?!" Emmet boomed even though he didn't have to. "No I want to go alone" and so I left for Forks. (we were living in Arizona, Phonix because that's where my love lived)

I went to hunting on the reserve until I heard "David and Stella.....Brittney...,..." she smelled like a wet dog and my love ''ew what is that smell?!" she said.....I went to see who it was and I couldn't believe who it was.

She looked around until she spotted me ''go away.......I don't want you here!!!" she covered her belly I never noticed it "are you......." then I looked at her hand and that's when I became angry so I turned and ran back to Phonix I saw a puney human who was about Bella's age I didnt want to be alone forever and she smelled delicious so I went to her and her eyes her brown I knew she was going to be my soulmate.....forever

********

muwahahaha!!!

I know that werewolves are born on the red or blue moon I just thought it would be cool if she became a werewolf