chapter 6

BPOV

Its been 2 years since I saw Edward, yeah I can now say his name anyway I never told Jake that I saw Edward "MOMMY!!!!!" I was brought back to the present when David called me "MOMMMYYYY!!!!" he screamed this time "Im coming baby!!" I ran into his room almost breaking down the door I looked around the room for my 7 year old baby "David?" I asked "Mommy!!!!" he came crashing into my arms I turned on the lights I picked him up and looked into his eyes they were tearing up ''baby what's wrong?" I asked him "m-m-m-mommy I ha-had a b-b-b-bad dreamm tha-that you and d-d-daddy l-l-lefft m-me all al-one and yo- you bro-brought Ste-Stella wi-with yo-you" I almost started crying because he would dream something so horrible "aww baby, mommy and daddy will NEVER leave you" and I leaned in to kiss his forehead then he hugged my neck I walked over to his bed and set him down.

"Mommy if you said you and daddy will never leave me then where is daddy and Stella?'' he asked me "well sweety daddy is at work and won't be back until your alseep and Stella is in bed do you want to go see her?' I told him he nodded so I picked him up and went to my room where Stellas craddle was. "Baby do you want mommy to sleep with you tonight?" he nodded "ok baby" I kissed his cheek this time "where's my kiss?" I asked him and he kissed me on the cheek he looked down and then back up at me "sshhh!!" I told him "sshhhh' he copied me "blow your sister a kiss!" and he did

I tucked my baby in and watched him sleep for a little kissed his forehead sofly and then left, I went back into my room grabbed a nightlight shaped like a star it was for Stella because stell means star so I bought a star nightlight but seeing that David needs it more Stella won't mind her brother using it for a while and besides I can always buy another one. So I went back into David's room and put it in I looked up it was one of those nightlights that turned your ceiling into space or in this case it displays so many stars it has pretty I just hope he never has that dream again I wanted to cry when he told me he thought we left I sighed just then I heard the door closed I walked over to the door and saw Jake I explained what kind of dream David had and I started to cry he walked over to hold me I looked into his eyes and stopped crying he leaned in and crashed his lips against mine.

*********************

sorry it takes to long im just really bored and i dont know what to right

please comment