Help from the guys

Dante's POV

Kawaii~Chan and I have been dating for a few months now. My mind was racing with thoughts as I walked up to Dale and Molly's house. I needed some advice. I fumbled with the ring box in my pocket as I knocked at their door. No answer. Dang it. I really didn't want to have to ask Garroth and Laurance about this. They always tease me about dating Kawaii~Chan. I wish I wasn't so nervous around her.

I marched up the stairs to Lord Aphmau's house. I could her and Garroth talking in the kitchen. Garroth and Aphmau are so perfect together. They look so happy together. Levin and Malachi are outside with Zoey. Those two boys were so cute at Aph and Garroth's wedding. It's crazy to think they've been married for almost eight months! I knock on Aphmau's door. Garroth sees me and gives Aph a quick kiss and then answers. "What's up Dante?" "Could you and Laurance meet me at the guard tower in ten minutes or so?" "Sure, what for?" "I need advice." Garroth chuckles as I say this. He gives me a Wierd little smirk and my cheeks turn red.

I run to the guard tower to find Laurance and Garroth. They were sparing in the back. "Hey guys!" I called out. They lowered their swords and walked over too me. "Hey Dante!" Laurance said. "Garroth said you needed something? What's on your mind?" Laurance says as the three of us walk inside the tower. "I uh.." I can feel my face turning red. "He said he needed advice." Garroth says. "Ohhhh." Laurance gives me a little smirk. Yeah, I'm definitely embarrassed. "I think I'm..." I pull the ring box out of my pocket and place it on the table. "Yeah..." I say. Laurance and Garroth stare at me. They run at me and hug me. "Put me down!" I yell. The laugh and so do I. "When are you gonna ask her?!" Laurance says. "That's the thing... I. I. I'm just way to shy." I say sitting down in a chair. I start to play with the box.

"Make it a big surprise!" Laurance says. "Call everyone together and then get down on one knee and say it!" "Laurance! That's crazy!" Garroth says. "Okay maybe don't do it in front of EVERYONE! But make it super romantic!" Laurance says. "Just follow your heart." Garroth says putting a hand on my shoulder. "What did you do? With Aphmau?" I ask him. He gets flustered and stutters. "I uh... Well I..." He laughs a little. "Garroth didn't exactly make up a plan. The box fell out of his pocket." Laurance says laughing. "Hey! That's not true!" "Sure it is! That's what Aph said!" "What about the second part!" Garroth and Laurance aren't making me feel any better. "Guys!" I yell. They both stop and look at me. "After that, I ran outside with the box. Aph followed me and overheard me talking to myself. And she heard everything. So I made the best out of the situation and proposed. Right in front of her house." Garroth says trying to cheer me up. "Look our point is. Just follow your heart." Laurance says. "She'll say yes. I promise."

I thank them and walk out of the tower. I play with the box in my hands. Laurance and Garroth go back to sparing. I walk to the plaza. "Oh Irene help me." I whisper.