Another Wedding?

Laurence's POV

I can't believe Dante is already going to propose to her. Good for him. Looks like Phoenix Drop has to prepare for another wedding. Garroth and I leave the guard tower and continue to spare in the back. Dante plays with the ring box and than walks towards the plaza. Garroth ends up winning our sparing match and so I go to the plaza to see Dante.

Dante is sitting on the edge of the fountain still holding the ring box. I go to walk up to him but I see Kawaii~Chan. I retreat and hide in the trees. Kawaii~Chan waves at Dante and I see him fall back into the fountain. I try so hard not to laugh. Kawaii~Chan must have scared him. I wonder if she saw the ring? She runs towards him and helps him out of the fountain. Dante's face is beet red and he hurriedly puts the box away.

Dante's POV

I sit down on the side of the fountain to think. I have no idea how to do this. I hear a sweet voice. "Dante~Kun!" Oh no! I freak out and fall backwards into the fountain. Kawaii~Chan rushes over to me. Please don't see the ring yet! Please don't see the ring yet! Please don't see the ring yet! She helps me out of the water and I shove the ring into my pocket. I can feel my heart beating super fast and my face feels hot. "Dante~Kun! Are you okay?!" She asks. "K-Kawaii~Chan! I-I'm fine!" I try to laugh it off but my laugh comes off as nervous. "Is something wrong? Dante~Kun knows he can tell Kawaii~Chan if something is bothering him." "It's okay! Really! You just... Uh... Caught me by surprise!"

Kawaii~Chan looks at me. Oh no. What if she saw the ring?! I start to panic. I kiss her quickly and run off. "Dante~Kun wait!" She calls after me. I run and hide behind some trees around the corner. "Wow Dante. That was pathetic!" It's Laurance. "Ah!" I say. "Geez Laurance, you scared me. Wait. Did you watch that whole thing!?" I ask. Laurance looks off in the distance and laughs. "Maybe!" He says with the smile. "You jerk!" He laughs at me. "I'm not a jerk!" He punches my arm. " You should have just told her!" He says. I glare at him. Great. Now Laurance knows... I walk away and go home to dry off.

"You're such an idiot Dante!" I say to myself. I punch the wall of my house. "She probably thinks you're keeping secrets now!" I sit down on my chair and place my head in my hands. I hear a knock at the door. Oh great.