The Announcement

Dante's POV

The next morning I ran over to Kawaii~Chan's house. She greeted me with a kiss. "Good morning Dante~Kun! Kawaii~Chan made pancakes!" She handed me a plate full of pancakes. She sat down next to me at the table and served us both pancakes and a glass of apple juice. "So um... Are we going to tell people?" "Of course Dante~Kun! Kawaii~Chan thinks we should tell everyone sooner than later." I smile at her. We talk over breakfast and decide we should gather the village so we can make out announcement.

Laurance, Garroth, and Aphmau all help to get the village in the plaza. After a few minutes every one is seated and is staring at Kawaii~Chan and I. "I have an announcement to all of the village. As of last night Kawaii~Chan and I are getting married!" I smile and the whole village bursts with excitement and laughter. Kawaii~ Chan and I stare into each other's eyes and blush. "Screw it." I said. "It's worth the embarrassment!" I kissed Kawaii~Chan and the village cheered. Both of our cheeks turned bright red but we didn't care, we were happy.

Aphmau and Garroth walked up to us. They embraced each of us and said how happy they were for us. Aphmau whispered something to Kawaii~Chan and I heard her squeal.  Garroth smiled at me and said "Aph and I have a surprise too." I think I know the surprise, but I let Aphmau and Garroth say it for themselves.

Garroth's POV

Dante had everyone come to the plaza. He and Kawaii~Chan announced that they were to be married. We cheered for them and they kissed in front of us. Kinda surprising t see Dante up there kissing her. His cheeks were blushing, but I guess it was worth the embarrassment. As the Lords Aphmau and I went up by Kawaii~Chan and Dante and congratulated them. I heard Aph whispering something to Kawaii~Chan that made her squeal. I guess Aphmau couldn't keep our surprise either. I told Dante we had a surprise and he allowed me to take the stage. I grabbed Aphmau's hand.

We walked together and waited for the cheering to calm down. Once it had all eyes were on us. Aphmau had Levin and Malachi join her and I onstage. Both boys looked confused. Dante went and stood with Dale and Molly. Aphmau took a deep breath and said "While our village has been blessed with yet another happy couple. Garroth and I have another announcement to make as your Lords." She passed the speech onto me. "After eight months of marriage, Aphmau and I are excited to announce that we're expecting a baby." The crowd burst stood there in shock at first and then into excitement once again. Dante rejoined us on stage and congratulated us. I saw Malachi's shocked face and he ran into the forest. I went to chase after him, but was swarmed with people.

Dante's POV

I stared at Garroth with wide eyes. I was so happy for him and Aphmau. I ran up to them and hugged and congratulated them. Life in Phoenix Drop has gotten so exciting in just a day. Crowds began to swarm Garroth and Aphmau as well as Kawaii~Chan and I. Soon we all went back to our daily lives. I grabbed Kawaii~Chan's hand and we started walking back to her house. "Dante wait!" I turned to see Aphmau running up to me. I turned and faced her. "So when's the wedding?" She asked out of breath. "It's... Uh... Well" "Dante~Kun and Kawaii~Chan were just going to go talk about that. Dante~Kun and Kawaii~Chan will tell Aphmau~Senpai soon!" Kawaii~Chan said. I stutter way too much. "Oh okay. Sorry guys, I forgot you just got engaged!" Aphmau laughed and ran off.

Kawaii~Chan and I sat at her kitchen table for a while and planned some things for our wedding. Kawaii~Chan wanted a little too much pink, but we agreed on pink bridesmaid dresses and flowers as centerpieces. We decided we wanted the wedding at night with lanterns to light everything up. Kawaii~Chan made plans to go to see Cadenza in Meteli for her dress and the suits and bridesmaids dresses. I never realized how much planning we need to get through until we actually have to do it all. We still haven't decided on a cake, a date, invitations, plus some other things. We started to talk about the date of the wedding when we heard a knock at the door. Both of us got up to see who it was. "Oh! Aph-" I was cut off by Aphmau's shocking words. "Malachi's missing! You have to help us find him!" She burst into tears and Kawaii~Chan run out to hug her. "I'm on it!" I said rushing out the door. I met Garroth along the way. "Check on the east side of the forest! Laurance is looking on the west and I'm headed for the gate!" Garroth looked scared. I nodded and ran towards the forest. I hope Malachi's alright.

Malachi's POV
Two days earlier

I woke up to the smell of pancakes in the kitchen. Levin was still asleep on his bed. I shut the door quietly and tiptoed down the stairs. "Aphmau that's great!" Garroth said. I turned the corner and saw them kissing. Eww. I stood there and waited before saying "Hey? What's so great?" They pulled away from each other shocked that I was there and blushed. "M-Malachi! I didn't see you there!" Mom said. "I know." I said sitting down. "What's so great?" I asked again. They looked at each other. "Well uh..." Garroth started. "Mom here is just... Getting really good at cooking!" He said. I raised an eyebrow. "I might only be 13 in human years, but I'm over 900 hundred years old. Nobody does 'that' for being a good cook." Sometimes I feel like these two still think I'm a little kid that 'wouldn't understand.' "Never mind." Mom said turning back to her pancakes. "What is it?" I asked. "Just never mind Malachi. It's not important. It's... Lord stuff." Mom said. She was lying. "Fine. Don't tell me. But I know when you're lying!" I said running back to my room.

Two days later

Mom and Garroth said we had to go down to the plaza for some 'Lord stuff.' I was still mad they wouldn't tell me their secret. Levin followed behind us and got distracted by a ladybug. I grabbed his hand and pulled him along. He giggled at me. I saw everyone in the village gathered at the plaza and Dante and Kawaii~Chan were standing up front. Then Dante said they were getting married! Wow! More stuff I didn't know about happening! Mom and Garroth seemed to know already. Great. More secrets. Then Mom made Levin and I follow them up to the front. I didn't want to, but I just stood off to the side anyways. Mom whispered something to Kawaii~Chan and Garroth did the same to Dante. Both of them looked shocked and then Mom and Garroth grabbed hands and stood in front of everyone. Then they said Mom w as pregnant. I was done with them. When everyone ran to congratulate the new couple and Mom and Garroth I sent Levin with Alexis and Kyle and ran off to the house. I packed some food and water as well as a sleeping bag and extra cloths. I ran out the front door and into the woods. I decided to head East. I was going to run away and live by myself. Then I would be a secret. And Mom would get it. Amd Garroth would get it. I'm NOT a little kid and you can't keep secrets from me anymore.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember to give it a vote if you liked it and leave a comment on what you thought! Bye! ~toyboy1234i