Here goes nothing

Dante's POV

Laurance and Garroth finally let me go. "Good luck!" They both said as I was leaving. I took a deep breath and walked up to her door. I knocked and she came outside. "Dante~Kun!" She kissed my cheek. "What's in the basket?" She asked. "Just some dinner." And a ring... I thought in my head. "Let's go! I've got the perfect spot!" I grabbed Kawaii~Chan's hand and brought her to an opening in the woods. "Here we are!" I said laying out our blanket. "Wow Dante~Kun! Kawaii~Chan thinks this is very pretty!" She picked a white flower out of the ground. I grabbed another and put it in her hair. She giggled and I started to take out the food.

Kawaii~Chan and I had a wonderful dinner together. We sat on the blanket and started talking. Maybe now is a good time? I thought. I started to clean up the plates and extra food. "Wanna take a walk Kawaii~Chan?" She smiled and stood up. We started to walk through the forest. We reached the water and I pulled her to a stop. Kawaii~Chan looked confused. Here goes nothing.

I pulled the ring out of my pocket and dropped to one knee. Kawaii~Chan's eyes widened and she blushed from ear to ear. I heart started beating extremely fast. Now I just had to say it. "Kawaii~Chan, I know we haven't been dating long, but I love you. I love you more than anything else in the world." Her eyes started to fill with tears. "You are my everything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" I opened up the ring box. She nodded her head yes and held out her left hand. I slid the ring onto her finger and stood up. She smiled at me cried. I grabbed her little face and held it in my hands. I leaned down and kissed her for a long time. She backed up into a tree and I closed the space between us. We'd never been this close together and I never wanted it to end.

It was dark before we returned to Phoenix Drop. I took Kawaii~Chan to her door and shared a long goodbye kiss. We smiles at each other and then Kawaii~Chan went inside her house. I walked back to the guard tower. I was so happy. I couldn't take my smile off of my face. I entered the guard tower to find an eager Garroth and Laurance.

"How'd it go?" Laurance asked. "It was perfect!" I said sitting down. Garroth smiled at me from the corner. "How'd you say it?" Garroth asked. I explained everything that has just happened minus the part where we kissed for a long time. " I feel like you're not telling us something Dante." Laurance said. "Why do I feel like you left out the part where you kissed her?" He smirked at me. "We're not stupid Dante. I won't believe it if you say you didn't kiss her!" Garroth said. I blushed a deep red and they laughed at me. "You didn't spend three hours in the forest talking. We know what you've been up to!" Laurance started making kissing faces at me. I blushed even harder. He kept doing that until I punched him. "Knock it off! That's not how it went!" I yelled at Laurance. I kept laughing at his stupid face. "Suuuuuure Dante. Sure." Garroth said and made another kissing face at me. I punched him too and the three of us laughed some more. Both of them kept on teasing me until we all went home. It was a good night.